Posted on May 3, 2022
Very high quality Vitamin C

This is a very clean vitamin C supplement enriched with Berry Polyphenols. When you open the jar, you can smell the very pure fragrance of berries. The berry polyphenols are very beneficial and increase the absorption of vitamin C. Thumbs up for this product which has become a favorite of mine.

59478db1-33d8-4f01-9a8f-2de16c180a3d

This is a great vitamin C! It's difficult to find a high-quality non-gmo vitamin C on the market and I love that it has berry polyphenols added to it and zero magnesium stearate. I have a very sensitive stomach and I don't have any problems taking these on an empty stomach. I think NutriCology is a good brand and I will continue purchasing this vitamin C. It's worth the cost.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Easy to swallow and col gone three days after taking them

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

The quality is okay but the price is a little bit expensive.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It contains one unhealthy substance that damages the gastric mucosa "methylcellulose"

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Good!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I do not like fully synthetic products, and especially vitamin C. This one is just different in that natural vitamin C has been added to it and it turns out not so bad. In general, I try to drink vitamin C on a more or less constant basis, because. it is always consumed wildly in the body, and not only for the needs of the immune system and during colds. And also under stress (and we all currently live in great stress), collagen is synthesized from vitamin C in the body, and this is healthy hair, skin, nails. Participates in the 1st phase of liver detox and so on. At the same time, vitamin C is an essential substance and is not produced in the body, but comes exclusively from the outside. If my review was useful to you, I will be grateful for the like :) I wish you health and wellness!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took several cans at once, there was a good discount. This is vitamin C from natural berries, one of the best here on the site. Excellent digestibility, better than synthetic ones, because natural vitamin C contains not only ascorbic acid, but also other components, it is multicomponent. In synthetic only from 1 to 5 components. Also polyphenols in the composition, generally wonderful))) I advise everyone! I take it on an ongoing basis with short breaks, excellent skin, hair (vit C is the basis for building collagen in the human body). Like, please, if my review was useful to you :) I wish you health and wellness!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I try to buy non-genetically modified organisms (NON-GMO). There is a proper display, it is not cheap and there is a sense of security. It feels good, but the list price is too high. Find the time of sale and repeat. (Moderately because the quality of hoarding deteriorates)

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

strengthens the human immune system, and also protects it from viruses and bacteria, accelerates the process of wound healing, affects the synthesis of a number of hormones, regulates hematopoiesis and normalizes capillary permeability. Vitamin C is often prescribed when the nose is bleeding.