Posted on Jun 16, 2022
Favorite iodine!

This is my favorite type of iodine. Periodically, I take it for a few months to re-establish my iodine levels. If I have gone too long without it, I can expect a little detox at first. But then I know it is working and being absorbed. Recently, I had swelling and achiness in my thyroid. Within a dose or two, I could tell a big difference. So grateful for this product.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I am glad that I bought this iodoral. I feel relieved now and feel good after using it. The ingredients used are with quality. The scored tablet size is good for me because I can take it for two days. It benefitted me a lot. I will definitely buy more of this supplement! Thank you Iodoral!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

These are fantastic! I was hesitant at first because if the high amount but it turns out the values they say we need per day are very low and negligible. These give me great energy and I have not experienced any negative side effects. I take one every 2nd day, although I know some people take twice this much every day and still do fine. This supplement is helping me with the MS I'm dealing with...helps me feel lighter and able to walk better.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This came just like the others I have paid a lot more for. They came pretty quick and sealed and no problems, just a lot less expensive than from some competitor sites. Will definitely keep ordering. Thank you!!!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This product is affordable. and is my desired potency. It arrived quickly, and was securely packaged. I've taken this product before, and it works well, with no after-taste.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I've been taking these for years now, and actually got to where I only take 1/2 of one a day. I feel like they help me stay healthy where otherwise, without them, I'd be getting sick.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

A very easy way to take iodine - far preferable to the drops as it does not stain teeth! Thanks iHerb for your swift and efficient delivery.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This is a great company. I have used their products for years and stocked it in our clinic. Perfect for those who do not want to take Lugols liquid Iodine

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

This is a high quality product is a safe dose for me of iodine. It alleviates cold hands and feet, and other low thyroid symptoms. Especially useful if you avoid iodised salt, and don't eat enough shellfish or seaweed to make up for that.