Page 1 - Reviews - Oregons Wild Harvest, Passionflower, 90 Gelatin Capsules - iHerb

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I chose this brand as it is organic even though it is more expensive than some others. Passion flower is amazing for the proper function of some neurotransmitters. It works as a GABA inhibitor which controls the build up of adrenaline and noradenaline which can be detrimental if too much stress accumulates.. Would never be without this herb..

Posted on May 16, 2022

I bought this as a replacement for another passionflower extract I was taking. This one is working great and takes care of my anxiety much better than the other extract I was taking.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have tried other brands, but I definitely believe that Oregon's Wild Harvest Passionflower capsules are the best quality. When taken at bedtime, they really aid me in falling asleep.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is the first product that has helped me fall asleep and stay asleep without waking again and again. My mind usually keeps going and going and keeps me awake this really worked and I will continue to use it.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

My wife continues to order this. She has tried a few products from Oregon's Wild Harvest and has had good results. Their quality is excellent.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Received VERY quickly, Kudos to IHerb!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

so far working great! helps anxiety

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

nice relaxing herb

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Very calming and beneficial for promoting sleep.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The most valuable pharmacological properties of passionflower are soothing and sedative. It was they who determined the increased interest in the plant of official medicine. It is used to produce drugs and nutritional supplements indicated for neurasthenic disorders, diseases of the nervous system, depression, sleep disorders, and epilepsy. The most biologically active component of the plant is considered passiflorin - a substance that acts like morphine. A number of sleeping pills and sedatives contain passionflower as an active ingredient: Palora, Novo-Passit, Sedistress, Alora. If my review was useful to you, please click like it, I'm glad. and you have a plus in karma !! And pluses in karma work!!)) Be young, healthy and beautiful!!!