Posted on Jan 27, 2022
Joint pain gone.

I bought this product for my 79year old mother who suffers from joint pain. She went through a full bottle of turmeric and her pain was gone. Now I order it for her bi monthly to help her maintain her health. It has diminished her inflammation and she has improved her mental health as well.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is an amazing product! Love the brand! Fantastic quality... it is my favorite of all Turmeric that I have tried! The ingredients are natural and high quality! Would not change! Turmeric greatly effects positively my flexability and reduces any leg pain I have. I appreciate iHerb also for their quick delivery of the products that they sell! Awesome website! They get FIVE stars as well!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Ain't getting any younger but still working hard. Tried many different "remedies" for my aching joints but for me, this Tumeric is the best at relieving the pains.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

If the content of the capsule is as per label then it is one of the most potent turmeric supplements on the market. The amount of the most important part of the turmeric is a curcumin (curcuminoids) and as per label it is 275mg per one capsule. Also nice thing is that under OTHER INGREDIENTS is basically nothing so you do not eat chemicals.

Curcumin is a great herb for liver and heart health, excellent antioxidant. I believe after one month of daily usage, it is recommended to take a rest stop consuming curcumin for ten days and continue for one month more and rest for ten days... after 3 months , to stop and rest for 3 months before starting with a new package and ...ect

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Glad it doesn’t have fillers! Glad it doesn’t have modified cellulose.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Best turmeric out there. Contains the largest amount of turmeric per one capsule than all the rest of the competitors product.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Exactly what I used in California...so I am happy that it's available here.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The package was delivered quickly. Website was easy to navigate to find exactly what we needed.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Fast delivery. Highly recommended product. I have been eating curcumin for the past 2 years. Trying different brands, this is one of the better ones.

2e7c1822-5ff8-4a62-90c7-169d057b3ff4