Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Happy with the ingredient List, good composition and quality. Range of fats, as well as insoluble fiber for your gut. Good flavour. I have to do plant based diet because of food reaction, glad for this protein mix. Ease of lifestyle because I can bring portions to put in my tea when I'm out and about 😁 Great taste in my Earl grey tea.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

It's quite hard to dissolve. It's a bit too sweet. But as I'm a keto person, as long as I would like something similar to creamer, that's a good choice. Normally, I only use 1/2 scoop for a full cup of coffee. Perhaps, let me try to chocolate favour next time.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Good taste, good digestion. Very good whether you follow keto diet or not. Thanks iherb.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The price was worth it, well packaged. Tasted good! I cant wait to purchase more.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Love this keto protein powder. Tastes good and dissolves well in yogurt, smoothies etc.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Really love this one! Mix it with Almond/Coconut milk and add Stevia (sweetness is subjective) and i'm stuffed for next 3-4hrs

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Nice daily protein addition, taste is delicious, a bit on the sweet side

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

love the taste, it just like eating vanilla ice-cream, I drink it as meal replacement in my rush morning.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

High quality product with acceptable taste

Posted on Mar 12, 2022