Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Good

I take for the health benefits, haven't notice a difference yet since it takes a couple of months to notice long term results. However, I have quicker post workout recovery. Good price for the quality of the supplement. But if you have an issue with carregenean its an ingredient listed.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I know ahiflower is supposed to be so good for omegas, but I didnt realize that on the bottle it gives a california warning that you could be exposed to lead! Not so sure why?

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

As a vegetarian, I avoid fish oil, but still want to supplement omegas- this is the perfect solution.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I take this every day. I was happy to find a omega product not sourced from fish.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Received my order on time. Product is of good quality.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

highest source of Omega 3 that is bioavailable. recommend for vegan as well as meat eaters. clean source of Omega 3's

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I'm 74 and need the Omega oil to support my heart. I believe it is helping my cholesterol levels.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Excellent vegan oil supplement. I’m allergic to fish, so this is perfect for me!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I usually struggle with a fishy flavour from fish derived omega 3 supplements, not with these!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

An excellent solution for people who are allergic to fish and need the omegas. Very effective for inflammation.