Posted on Jan 7, 2022
Excellent taste.

now I have cashew milk anytime I want it with this powder on my counter. I heat up water, and mix it with several tablespoons of the powder. It mixes very well. I have made a hot "milk" drink with some honey and spices. I use it warm on my oatmeal. I mixed it with cacao powder, and maple syrup to make a great hot chocolate. I have used it to make my soups creamy. It has a very mild, nut flavor.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I added this to polenta for creamy flavour but it didn't really add much flavour to it. You could sense a hint of it but not much.

136eb645-8b75-4e9b-81af-f654ee876050
Posted on May 30, 2022

It dissolves very easily and has a nice flavor but I think it is too expensive in comparison for example to almond milk powder that I can find easily in Italy and I am more tolerant to almonds than cashews so I decided to go for almond milk powder but this is a nice alternative from time to time.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

fresh tasting, well packaged, nice that it is organic, good in smoothies!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

very tasty addition to recipes and good alternative to diary cream

Posted on May 13, 2022

I use it as a substitute to milk powder, to make home made chocolate, works perfectly. ad Delsih.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Love this alternative way of getting the nutrients from cashews and can sneak it in my smoothies

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

wow wow wow i made my chocolate with it , so easy to use great taste will buy again and again for sure

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

So delicious! use it in my coffee, tried in baby cereal, good alternative to milk, low in calories. will definitely order more!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Good substitute for soy milk and tasty. Organic quality. Packaged well. Easy to use.