Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Tasty!

This is a great drink mix that tastes just like a pumpkin latte. The package size is great and resealable to keep fresh. It has quality ingredients that benefit the body with the right recommendation serving size. Mixes well by itself or my favorite is mixed in with a smoothie!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This purchase was for my husband who loves pumpkin. It was a hit!!! While we do not have dairy allergies, we do have sensitivies and so the coconut milk base does a good job frothing/whipping and yet does not stir up extra phlegm. Definitely recommended!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Its not that tasty actually. It really depends on your taste buds but for me it is ok ok. I was wondering for the strong pumpkin kind of but it taste very mild. Thanks

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I want to love this product but it does have a little weird taste? I'm not sure if it's the way I'm preparing it but I don't love this. If anyone has any recommendation besides just adding water, I'd love to hear it.

Posted on May 7, 2022

the taste is good. However, I'm not really sure how to drink it. It's better to boil some milk rather than water in my opinion to drink this powder.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Very fresh aroma of Pumpkin , a light coffee blend that I like to scoop into . . . Coffee w a dash of Macadamia nut milk 🥰

Posted on May 14, 2022

packaging is easy for traveling. I take it to work. the powder mixes easily with water.has a nice pumpkin taste.

Posted on May 9, 2022

great sours of food taste good suze is snakl use ut everyday i benefits anazing

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

highly recommended and could add coffee expresso if you like strongly bitter flavor

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

A great treat. Wish it had less sugar, otherwise ideal.