Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Beautiful.

This is the best turmeric I have ever bought. Deep yellow. Feels like it is full of goodness and aliveness. Fresh. Great in curries. I make capsules 5 parts turmeric, 4 parts neem powder and take 1 - 2 in the morning first thing. It is said to purify the body and helping it stay healthy. For women I recommend taking a break when cycle is due as turmeric increases flow.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is for and family and also my dog. It is a reliable brand so I can trust and feed my pet and children at the same time.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Organic Traditions,Turmeric Powder is a great product and great brand with a good price. We use it every day in cooking and it is very useful for infections, reducing cholesterol and increasing immunity.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

It is my first time to purchase Turmeric, the taste is good, not very strong, I added to my morning smoothie with the flaxseed and seasame powder, taste very good and full of anti-oxidants.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I use this turmeric powder in many recipes, I add it to rice, soups, and many dishes, it’s taste and smell are good, it has many benefits to the health as anti oxidant and anti inflammatory.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

i ve been having tumeric and black pepper powder since Covid for my detox. They are good combination for the best result. This product is the best of the best in terms of quality and price. It has been in my necessity in my pantry.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

nice package and the quality..the taste was not so bad..the organic turmeric help you to imburse your immune system like joint and pain

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

this organic traditions turmeric powder is a great product from a great brand and a really good price.

b4a5aaaa-b926-482a-871b-061156e6c739
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

High quality turmeric powder, great to add it when cooking