Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Great shampoo for hair detox to use once or twice a week, it relieves the scalp and soothes it, it's a great way to nurture your scalp in my view, when I use this shampoo I use a moisturizing homemade mask on my hair before (egggs, olive oil, peppermint essecial oil), then I wash my hair with this shampoo and while washing it, it tends foams more than usual, because this shampoo is not very foamy (which is a great sign), since the shampoo is detoxifying it leaves the hair dry so it's better to moisturize after and to use a hair mask before so that the washing process is easier, also it's nurturing, your hair may get tangled during the washing process that's why I recommend a moisturizing conditioner (do not use it on your scalp or your roots) when i first opened my package, the whole package smelled like this shampoo, the scent is very fresh, earthy and natural, it smeels like herbs, this is again proof of the good quality of the sampoo

ac4f8a80-b96d-4125-9ea9-1f4c280da52f
46461756-0758-4cbd-ba08-3a8119a3dcdb
e5125827-0f22-4341-a657-2633b8b26063

This shampoo is amazing make my hair soooo soft it's so gentle on my coloured hair I love the smile of the citrus you feel it's combination of lime and lemon and some other citrus I like the smile soooo much. I put small amount on bottom of my hand and put it on my hair I have long hair almost mid of my back it's washing the hair in very nice clean way it's not making a big foam as this shampoo is free of sulphate and paraben ....I will keep using this shampoo making my hair soft like baby hair...if you like my comment give me a like 👍 thanks...

ba3ae2ae-52cb-4544-951d-0a1b952c1145
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

It seems to be effective in reducing scalp itchiness and face rashes. For me I don't see flakes like most people with dandruff do- instead I get red rashy blotches on my face when my scalp condition isn't being controlled. This product seems to help. Head and shoulders is possibly more effective BUT H&S is filled with sulfites and other harmful chemicals. I appreciate that this product has natural ingredients so that I'm not putting harmful things into my body. It ends up being more expensive because I need to use a lot at time to get the desired result but it's worth it to me. It has a pleasant but not overpowering scent which I also appreciate.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Cleanses well, stops itching if you have dandruff or itchy scalp. I haven’t used it with the conditioner but it’s ok. Quite voluminous. I have colored dry hair and this is fine for me although I alternate with more moisturizing shampoo or use intensive mask with this. For normal hair I guess it’s ok. Dry hair needs to moisturize more with this. Overall it’s very good and helps with scalp problem.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love Neem! and had been using the Neem bar soap...sometimes on my hair...because the soap makes every feel very clean. But, my scalp is sensitive, so I decided to try the shampoo. It was a larger size than I expected. In the short time I've been using the shampoo, it has proven to be a huge improvement...and, with that clean Neem scent I love. I'd love to update this in a couple of weeks to be able to report on other attributes. So far...the quality is better than expected!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I like this one. The bottle's smaller, but you don't need much at all to get a lather. It's really good at lathering up. Gentle scent, too, if I recall. I really like it. I think it's going to be my go-to for a long time.

Posted on May 8, 2022

No perfume smell, but a product that works!!! If you tend to have dry scalp or itchy scalp give this a try. My husband will not use anything else. We also use Neem Shampoo for our dog. Helps to keep bugs away. Only brand that we use.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good. very good.very good.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have been purchasing many bottles of this for myself and my husband since few years ago. It helps to relieve itch on our scalps and feels good on hair as well. Love the natural ingredients too.