Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Love this conditioner for kids hair. One of my kids has gone ams one very thick. It works great for both. Doesn’t leave a residue and moisturizes well. I hate how pricey it is though, we go through a lot of it. Love the fresh scent, although wouldn’t mind if it was unscented since added fragrance is not my preference.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Acure brightening scrub: I used it and its really good👍🏼. I liked the quality of Packaging and size also. Try to apply it gently on sensitive skin. I apply moisturizer after using the scrub. I think frequently using will show better result. I hope its anti-age and benefits me. I like its composition too

c31b6722-04d4-44f5-a310-8cb143399ef6
Posted on May 19, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The ingredient and composition of this product is really great. Gentleness and sensitivity is great as well. Packaging and size is good. Scent and quality is good as well. I really like it for my kids and for the whole family, recommended product like for like please. Use it everyday, hope this helps like for like thank you very much ;-)

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Excellent quality product, it does the effect as described. Great product for good price, package and size are perfect. Definitely will be buying it again.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Good quality product. Dosage is great. The effect of the application pleased. Didn't cause any side effects. The capsules are medium and easy to swallow. Convenient packaging. Everything corresponds to what is stated on the website.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Excellent. Delivered quickly. The product is just great. I recommend to all my friends. The quality is very pleasing. I buy not the first time, everything is always excellent.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Used this on my daughter's curly hair and it works great to make her hair silky and smooth. It is also gentle on the hair and scalp. Most importantly, the scent is very nice.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Used this on my daughter's curly and unruly hair, works great and most importantly, smells good! One use and i can see a difference in the smoothness of the hair.

ZahraS
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I use this all the time for my kid, very good, keeps hair moisturised especially when using it along side the leave in conditioner of the same brand