Posted on May 31, 2022
The best!

I use nothing else but Otto’s cassava flour. It is perfect for gluten-free cooking from sauces to cookies and cakes. In all my recipes calling for 1 cup regular flour I use 3/4 cup of otto’s and its perfect! The quality is wonderful. It is fine ground and has a nutty taste.

d288e611-cbd9-43e5-ad42-f7335b633385
Posted on May 19, 2022

Packaging: neat, resealable (so if you don’t have a container for it, this package will look nice in your pantry:))) Taste: powdery taste of cassava Quality: Otto’s Cassava Flour behaves similarly disregarding the batch, I can always rely on it in my recipes Great alternative no-grain gluten-free flour for those who are on any diet eliminating grains and gluten. I use it instead of conventional flour It has a single ingredient: cassava (yuca root)

7b8431f5-84cb-4280-a0e5-a6b64b9edabc
a7973ae9-ec08-4afb-b7a7-ece975e44f1b
Posted on May 6, 2022

I really like cassava flour, for people who have switched to a gluten-free diet, I consider it especially indispensable, since it tastes as much as possible like wheat flour and it is very easy to make pastries from it. And its plus is that it does not raise insulin and, as a rule, it does not cause allergies. I love cassava flour pastries, I usually make pasties, pancakes and waffles! I share my favorite and simple pancake recipe: Ingredients: Cassava flour – 150 g . Tapioca starch (or any other kind)– 20 g . Salt – 5 g . Coconut milk – 500 ml. Coconut oil – 80 g . Coconut sugar – 20 g . Egg – 4 pcs. Method of preparation 👉 Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add milk, melted butter, sugar and flour to the egg mixture. Mix all the ingredients. Fry pancakes in a hot frying pan, greased with oil. Lubricate the finished pancakes with oil. If my review was useful, then please like it.

1b8aef6d-e24b-4e52-9fa6-5ac8fec9e9e0
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This is one of my favorite cassava flours, besides Bob’s Red Mill cassava flour. Otto’s is truly a high quality and versatile product. Their website is also full of great recipes. The flour is very fine, unlike many other brands, so it blends very well and performs well in baking. I use it to make pancakes, bread, tortillas, etc. for myself and my partner as we both have gluten and other food sensitivities. The taste is great and it is so easy to digest. It’s a great source of carbohydrates and is a staple product for me.

e3060ac3-4847-4f08-b84f-834cefb7936f
124ba99d-e83f-4bd8-bdc1-c4b01f78f788
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I love this flour’s quality. Its a key ingredient in my baking and it benefits my gut health diet a lot. The size of the package is great and lasts a long time no matter how frequent I use it. I use it in recipes I find online and doesn’t have a different taste from regular flour.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I LOVE this flour! It makes a great pizza base if you add some tapioca flour to make it more pliable, I also add an egg to the dough and a little milk then bake or quickly fry the pizza base before loading it up with toppings and putting in the oven yummmm! I buy it regularly and it is worth the money. Best of all its not wheat based.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Though this flour is pricier than other flours it is well worth the money— I always come back to this one. It has a great texture and flavor. As a gluten free baker who also struggles with grain intolerances, cassava flour is a godsend. This is great for replacing wheat flour and I use it in all my cooking. Most often I use it to make arepas and tortillas. It’s a staple in my home.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

not the first time I buy this, it's indeed my favorite cassava flour of all. the texture is amazing, even with only water. one of the most versatile gluten free flour, plus it's not a grain so it's paleo and aip friendly. amazing quality, you can bake with this pretty easily, it surprisingly have a bit of elasticity even with just water.