Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Delicious! For those who know and love ovaltine, this is the same ingredients plus a very tasty chocolate powder- the taste and flavor is sweet and dreamy! The kids really liked it! (Age 2-19) Simple to use, The package is a great size, the quality is good, not for diet Love it

ff532e47-3eb0-491b-83d4-9062c79afee3
18a687aa-22cc-41ce-bd66-c77b3596d889

Yay for Ovaltine! I've drank this stuff since I was a kid and it is still just as delicious. It tastes great and works great for those of us with sensitive stomachs. I mix a few teaspoons of this into a glass of flax or almond milk when my peptic ulcers are a problem and it remedies the pain rather quickly.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

i like to drink ovaltine since i was small. the size is big and quality is good as it contains lots of minerals and vitamins. this chololate flavor tastes great, delicious, rich and creamy! sometimes i like to add some to coffee, make it a yummy choco coffee.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This is just delicious and rich and creamy, I use soy milk for myself because I think it makes it creamier somehow. I make this to my son every morning and I love that it has so many vitamins too. This is my second purchase! :)

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Perfect for a cold morning. Everyone of all ages likes to drink this, they like the taste. We would have liked to be able to order a larger package but this one gets well used.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This is not over chocolaty. It does have a lot of vitamins and minerals. I usually add a spoonful of cocoa to give it a kick. Only had it hot.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

tate so good..big n cheaper..my whole family like it and always get this for breakfast

ed789354-100a-4449-ad98-8b12131bcfec
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I am loving consuming Ovaltine Chocolate. It's very tasty and nutritious for my whole family. I will certainly buy again.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Iherb has the best price for this and many other products. I just discovered them but I will be shopping here often.