Posted on Feb 10, 2022
Excellent quality, quick absorption

Very thick hand cream, absorbed quickly and protects well, especially from cold weather. Very convenient size to carry. Classic cocoa formula from Palmer's, beige color, and classic smell too. Could be used on all body and face for extreme dryness. Another best quality from Palmer's! I highly recommend. Close the formula for the Intense cream from Palmer's but still slightly different on the skin.

409d8fd6-b38b-47eb-95a7-c459c055adda
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I really love this product. I have sensitive skin but this makes my skin smooth and moisturized without being greasy. No smell and creamy texture. Using this daily. A good size and very economical for daily usage too! Highly recommend this product to all! Will definitely buy this again! It was well-packaged too.

12e503a0-69d4-444b-a96f-00f9646291aa
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I don't like the chocolate scent of this hand cream. I thought it will be cocoa scent, it is too sweet, and smells like chocolate spread. In the other side, the product have good effect on the skin, and even if it is a bit oily, in few seconds it dries, and feels very good. I like the small package, I can take it with me anywhere. I will probably will order different smell of hand cream of this company next time.

b3dfb22e-d6c8-4afd-aa9a-d88200621622
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Have bought the three tubes of this until I realised iherb offer the cheapest price! This hand cream totally solved my itchy allergic hands I suffered for years. Have been using it everyday now. Update on 27/2- bought another tube at hkd26 during the 22 Feb promo

1346bbac-abd3-41ee-862f-f57f4b3ae950
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

During the winter i have quite an issue with my hands, they dry up due to the cold weather so they need a moisturizer to keep soft & healthy. This formula contains cocoa butter that deeply moisturises the skin and prevents drying and peeling. This cream is a must during winter time

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

smell very good, it take care of the hands and its a very high quality prodauct , it come in good package and its size is good , it make the hand smooth and feel better and relax the stress of dry hand , i use it every day , and it is very benefit