Posted on Nov 23, 2021
Perfect

It's perfect for me. It absorbs immediately. Smells super nice, strong coconut at the beginning and then it reminds me of my days in Asia. My face skin used to be more greasy, but now is turning a bit drier for seaseons, that's why I find this cream perfect for me. Coconut oil is always good

bfeb1805-3d8f-48aa-b705-5d01e657bf15
Posted on May 3, 2022

I had ordered two jars of this Coconut 🥥 Water after reading all of the reviews, I love this moisturizing gel, it’s heavenly ! I’ve been using the Hand Cream also, which I love too ! Next, I’d like to try the Body Lotion and Body Oil … the prices are so reasonable for the quality that you get ! Thank you I-Herb for your quick service ! 😊

3db9d813-f5d7-4b50-ad31-41b41f9287da
Posted on May 24, 2022

The cream is very light with texture more like jelly. When applied to the skin, it melts and becomes watery. The smell is perfect for coconut scent lovers. Excellent composition. Cream moisturizes skin and doesn't not clog pores on the face. Bought it for the summer season. For my combination skin this cream is enough so can recommend this one.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

amazing! the effect is simply amazing, i have oily and sensitive skin, this moisturize my skin instantly and "cools" my skin down., i literally mean like i just rubbed an ice cube on my face, i love this cream soooo much i wished i found out about it sooner. my skin is so soft and smooth after applying it. the scent is so divine too it has a mild coconut smell and vanilla. love love love⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This is a wonderful light moisturizer with a pleasant, mild coconut scent. It left my skin soft and is non-greasy. I would definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I use this at night and it really moisturizes my skin. This product feels so good on my skin. And the scent is coconut i feel like i’m on a tropical country.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Excellent moisturizer the texture is light and absorbs quickly The scent is great and kind of strong.. not sure if it is suitable for sensitive skin For me i loved it and will order again

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This facial moisturizer is amazing, it moisturizes the face very well and it absorbs very quickly. The scent is delicious, you feel like you want to eat it. I love the natural ingredients and the soft texture that it leaves in the skin.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Wow my skin feels so good after using this vitamin E coconut water facial moisturizer it really does wonders I completely recommend and I really think this would make all types of skin feel as good as mine after using this moisturizer

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I love the scent - like being at the beach - and the container - glass. Not a lot in the container, but that's OK because I like to switch around and try different products.