Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Very thick conditioner, and very moisturizing! I love the classic scent of palmer's cocoa line. I have frizzy thick short hair. It doesn't need a lot. I like how it doesn't leaves residues and doesn't makes dandruff after like all other conditioners do to me. At the feel, it's like it all goes away once rinsed and leave the hair soft and light. I'm using for the first time because of dryness during winter. I highly recommend! Excellent quality!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Absolutely love this conditioner. The scent is fantastic and the conditioner itself works great! The size of the bottle is quite big, so it definitely will last a couple of months. I am very happy with the quality of the product itself and the packaging. My hair looks amazing after using this conditioner!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I wish I had found this quality hair conditioner earlier! The composition is silky. It moisturizes without making my hair feel greasy. However, I am careful not to put it directly on my scalp. It has a mild, pleasant scent, not a strong, fake coconut smell. Good for my sensitive nose! The generous size for the price makes the product a good value.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I like the conditioner more than the shampoo, the conditioner make your hair silky shiny and very soft from first use, i did not applied it in the roots because it will make my hair greasy. The conditioner is perfect if you want to define your curls even if its very little curls I used also for co wash ( wash with conditioner only) it is good

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I bought this conditioner for my mother who has very dry, damaged hair and she loves it. It works well with the shampoo from the same line. It adds extra moisture to the hair and makes it easy to comb and more manageable. Both the conditioner and the shampoo smell amazing.

Posted on May 27, 2022

the best hair conditionner ever! my hair is so soft and after 3months of using it my hair is growing so fast and the scent is just amazing honestly the best smelling hair product!

bae36405-234b-48e3-8903-3433fe19facc
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I wanted to order the shampoo abd ended up ordering the conditionner but i was not upset because it makes my wife's hair very healthy and curly after every shower, she loves it and recommande it to her friends and familly. Thanks palmers

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Very nice conditioner and smells pretty great. It was a bit thick for my wavy hair, but I still used it regularly and got good results. Highly recommend if your hair is thicker or on the dryer side.