Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Excellent Turmeric!

This tumeric has been a game-changer for me! Since starting to take it a couple of months ago, it has greatly improved my joint pain. One small capsule once daily, is all you need. I also love the fact that it is vegan and you cannot beat the price! If you found this review helpful, please hit like! 🙏

8b79a4d6-96cc-44f8-9efc-b6ae580f398e
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I chose this brand of turmeric as it is pure, without any additives and importantly, does not have pepper included which aids absorption. I specifically wanted this product to address some gut issues. When you buy Turmeric supplements, think carefully whether you require one which is well absorbed, or not. This supplement met my needs.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Love, love, love Turmeric! I use it in cooking (in powder form) and also take it everyday in capsules from Paradise (a reputable company.) Turmeric is great for our health because it is one of the best things for inflammation. And inflammation is the beginning of many diseases. Paradise Turmeric does not have undesirable extra ingredient either. I like that.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Amazing product for its price! A must in your everyday supplement, it helps your immune system and in general, for me it helps me with my seasonal and cat allergy and makes me fell much better. No taste at all, and a very quality pill and box. The ingredients are good as well.

LianaLuna
Posted on May 31, 2022

This is high quality supplement. I take it for my father. His age is 70 years old. Turmeric is an excellent antioxidant. In this supplement I found great composition of ingredients. There are 90 capsules in the package. Turmeric is important for cognitive functions. Capsules have no taste. They are small size.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

it never runs out from me . i just love it its a life saving when i have a long hard day at work , i take it before bed and wake up the next day feeling nothing . the muscles pain i would normally feel , it just disappears when I'm using it

I use turmeric everywhere for the immune system and brain health. This one is a good alternative for busy and reach people. At the moment I use organic Turmeric powder and have found it is much cheaper and more beneficial. For the cold and flu season, I highly recommend Golden paste: 1cup of turmeric boil 3-5mins with 2 cups of water, add 1-3 teaspoon of black pepper and 1/2cup of coconut oil. Keep in a glass jar in a fridge. 1/4-1 teaspoon to be taken twice a day, start with small. The black pepper and coconut oil boost the bioavailability of curcumin by up to 2000% and the 1/4 teaspoon of golden paste = 1 capsule of curcumin. Google Golden paste for the full recipe and its benefits. Be healthy!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Easily way to get your turmeric as a supplement, just need to eat it after food or eat with black pepper for better absorption. Help with mild inflammation and good for minor pain. I take around 3-4 per day in total, take after food each time. Feel some relief from the hip and ankle pain.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I like the brand since I use other products of them, decided to get this for my mom to help with her joint inflammation. They always have good stuff with very reasonable price, as in our country we could just buy tumeric powder for cheap but I bought this to avoid the irritated teeth stain.