Posted on Aug 7, 2022

works brilliantly on blisters caused by new shoes. haven't had to try for burns yet but love the feel of bandaid and they don't cause a reaction in me which most other brands seem to.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I hoped it will be better . It's just ok... I'm allergic to other standard bandages so I must use this one but it doesn't hold that good

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great bandages for my latex-allergic family - it doesn’t leave any marks on the skin as well. Would recommend!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

No more damned plastic! I just adopted this brand. Best patches ever! I bought the 3 types of patches (Natural, aloe vera & charcoal).

I really like the natural bandaids. It doesn't hurt to take it of like in many other kinds

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Update: I can't justify a 4-star review. Down to 2 stars. These are simply useless, they come off within minutes. If you keep the area where the plaster is perfectly clean and dry and don't move around too much, and preferably cover it with gloves or a sock or other fabric, it's ok. Otherwise it'll come off very quickly. As most of my bandage needs are on my fingers and hands, these are not very long-lasting - off within minutes.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

it's a good bamboo bandages! I put it on my skin, that has a small burn on it from the oven. I don't feel any effect yet, but I hope those bandages will heal any Burns quick.

b7932e3f-c54c-48c4-a475-3fdc7024d44b
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

quality and scent is superb

Posted on Jan 21, 2022