Posted on Aug 30, 2021

At first I don't really believe any pre workout supplement that can improve your pump but after trying this, it made a great difference. Good product!

76f1078a-9496-49ec-a335-d5ef9b38bcae

The taste is very artificial but it can't be helped, my husband drink this every times before he does work out, he felt more powerful and could work for a long time. He said the taste was actually like most of the energy drink, and it is very effective. The powder dissolves easily and I will buy again but another favour to see which one tastes better. Please kindly like my review after ready, thank you.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I am very caffeine sensitive so I was on the hunt for a good non caffeine pre workout. I was delighted to find out that Iherb carried this brand. This really does the job and gives me an insane pump! Ofcos it's not going to boost you like normal caffeine pre workouts but this definitely is doing something for me. My only complaint is that it clumps up very quickly. If you like to gym before bedtime & need a boost, this is for you!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

It gives me a pretty good pump) I usually mix it with my pre workout or can take alone on a days I don’t feel like taking lots of caffeine

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Mixes well and flavour is not too sweet. Can easily be mixed with a juice for a per workout

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Gives a good pump tastes great and best of all has no caffeine.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Yummm , the taste is like lemonade so refreshing it give me energy

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

All I need is a pre-workout with no caffeine it's such a good product that gives you energy before your workout.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021