Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Good

very good tasting pre workout. its more of an entry or low stimulant pre workout you can have daily. taste is very good (all flavours of prolific are!) and it has scientifically backed up ingredients. quality is good. if you are used do high stim preworkout though, you wont feel that one very much.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have never tried any form of pre-workout before so I was really scared to buy this but after doing some research I found out that this brand is quite nice so I went for it. The first time I tried it, it made me feel a little light headed but thats probably cause it was my first time but it sure gave me a nice boost of energy to continue and finish my workout. This pre workout also made me very jumpy and happy in overall!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Tastes great. Gives you the energy for your workout but doesn’t make you tingle like some pre-workouts. Great results from using the product- it didn’t make me feel over caffeinated either.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

It is the best Pre-workout I have ever taken!! Amazing pump and flavor and for the price you get the most out of it.

One scoop was well rounded for daily tasks. Taste is okay. 2 scoops is for more agitation or just wakefullness if you are used to high caffeine intake. give or take its too expansive but I still buy it though.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

My favorite pre-workout! The mango and raspberry flavors are delicious!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

tastes great, good energy and pump, benefit vitamins and adds up to a great workout. Quality is excellent, overall great results.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

One of my favorite flavors. Top 3 favorite pre workouts for me

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

First time buying this, had a blasting workout! Will buy it again.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

tastes so good! gave me a great pump and i overall really liked it.