Posted on May 16, 2022
Love , replaces pb fit

I love this protein powder mixed in oatmeal, shakes, puddings… I’ve found that this taste better than pb fit and actually satisfies peanut butter cravings compared to pb2, I like to use this as a spread as it’s a bit sweater and also the consistency is better. In the first and second picture I used it as a pbfit replacement and on the last one I mixed it with oatmeal.

75f71e7c-2ebb-4ee8-95ea-381bdea40653
f1a03f7a-c8b4-4d0c-aa69-3a7fd5846a68
f92deef4-22e9-499c-be8c-a1cdbbe816b5
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

there is a slight taste of artificial sweetener but overall, it tastes quite pleasant. the peanut flavour is just right and not too overpowering. it dissolves well in water but tends to clump up if you leave it for too long, so i suggest giving it a good mix before drinking. i like that it's plant-based. the bottle is quite large with a decent number of servings too. would buy again and try out the other flavours.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Big packaging, 27 servings. Nice quality, texture and taste, but the flavor of peanut butter is not as intensive as I expected. It goes well with oatmeal or protein pancakes. Nice, friendly plant ingredients with pea and brown rice. I’d like to have it for breakfast or for snack, realy helps me stay fuller for longer

b4ab5a1b-968e-4ad8-95ec-7aefd19371c6
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The quality of ingredient is okay and the size is decent. The package doesn't have a measuring spoon, so you kind of have to guess how much is a serving portion. The texture is fine. The taste, however, is pretty terrible - it's overly sweet and at the same time has a noticable bitter aftertaste. Will probably not buy this brand again.

559d71ec-1aae-4187-82d8-889a6af91dec
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

By far one of my favourite protein powder in the market. It has all 9 essential amino acids which allow me to recover after my gym workout. As a vegan personally it is tough to get all 9 amino acids so with the help of this I am able to hit my goals and yet tasting very delicious to fit my lifestyle and diet. Not only that it’s ingredients are all great. Highly recommend

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

This one you have to mix it with almond milk, taste really good. Water alone doesn't do justice as the taste for me somewhat felt like its missing something. Label wise, it has few ingredients than others plant protein I've seen. I heard their whey protein taste good (might compare this soon the Cake Pop flavor). I might try other flavors though for vegan line.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I'd alternate between egg based and plant based protein just to have some variants and this taste good!! I usually mix in more cocoa and peanut butter powder just to further enhance the taste with and additional shot of coffee as my breakfast after my morning workout. Good quality ingredients, will repurchase.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I have gone back and forth between buying vegan protein powders. After some research, I decided on Select Vegan Series Protein. I am more than pleased with my decision! This protein digests very well and has a great flavor. I do recommend mixing it with more water/ milk so that it mixes easily. Tastes great in a shake or even in oatmeal as well. The macros are also veryyy on point.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I find the macros really solid and enjoy it in my oatmeal, whereas other powders are too overpowering and don’t work as well. Great for a vegan who wants to make gains!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Best plant based protein I’ve tasted. Way better than the non vegan option in my opinion.