Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This thickening shampoo is great! My hair instantly feels thicker and smoother after washing it with this shampoo! The quality and application process is great! I like that it's made out of simple ingredients. With some shampoos, I noticed that because of the harsh chemicals, my hair falls out more after washing it. With this shampoo, it's the opposite. My hair doesn't fall out and it feels and looks more healthier. The scent is amazing!

3c70f8cc-fde9-48a9-8b48-7768d74da145
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This is a good, gentle shampoo. Foams mildly, makes hair clean and shiny. I don't see any special effect in terms of oil control; it is very similar to the same shampoo for normal hair. I've tried both, both are good for hair fall, hair looks good, but no particular effect on oily hair.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Amazing quality for my oily scalp it doesn’t damage my hair although I have a dry hair, i use daily and it has a good minty scent the size is good but doesn’t last for the entire month

0909881e-59ea-452e-8e08-5f87d20bd801
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The igredients are great with Biotin, Caffeine, and several other extracts among them. It does not dry the hair and the hair feels stronger and more elastic. The problem is that large amount of material is needed for getting clean hair, especially for oily hair; maybe beacuse it hardly foams. Since it has great ingredients, it will work well as the second wash sampoo, for those who wash twice, first to clean and then for the benefits of the ingredients. It has Menthol in it, but there was no cold feeling over the scalp, as hoped it will have. It hardly has any scent, and it has a gel texture.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I have been using it for at least 3times, as a result , my new hair obviously come out🤩, which I have been wanting since before , because I loss too much hair especially after washing ☹️and becoming thinner & thinner. Not only new hair regenerate, it truly controls my hair oil & so it keeps me away from washing hair every day. The scent! 🤔. It’s not a perfume scent anyway, It’s awesome that perfectly match my needs ! 🤩 I will give a further review after using some more period.. it’s worth of buy, definitely!!!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This is quite close to conventional shampoo. Lathers well, feels soft, good to use. I didn't think the scent was quite noticeable? It is like a clear gel in appearance. I mixed this with other shampoos. Works well with their conditioner. The size is not small but it is too pricey now though I would think it may not be as worth it since it is almost double the price vs. when I found it years ago locally (vs. in iHerb).

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I bought both the shampoo and the conditioner. I think they're pretty good. Honestly, not sure exactly what people look for in shampoos. It did feel that my hair did seem to gain some volume slightly. However, I felt that my hair seemed to get oily faster than usual.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I bought this thickening shampoo along with the conditioner. I could not feel any difference in the thickness of my hair and honestly I have a hard time believing that any shampoo can thicken the hair. If you are looking to thickening the hair, look for hair vitamins. At least that has worked well for me. But beside the thickening part it’s a good shampoo. My hair felt nice and soft after using it along with the conditioner. I definitely do recommend it if you are looking for a good shampoo.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I have very fine hair and my scalp is in between normal to oily. Overall impression - shampoo is good, the hair looks shiny and healthy. Although this shampoo (for me) does not increase the thickness and does nothing with oily hair. Using shampoo and conditioner from the same line, made my hair more oily: the hair near the scalp looks oily after 20-24 hours. To be fair, the scalp feels clean and fresh, the smell is great, hair has more volume.