Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Прекрасно!

I really liked the cream. Lightweight, moisturizes well, a little sticky, but the effect quickly disappears after absorption into the skin. Nice smell. I recommend

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Bought it for my daughter. She uses it for her night time skin care routine, and tells me that this is one the best creams she has used in a long time.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This is great moisturizer - leaves your skin plump and hydrated. Highly recommended. Scent might be a little strong for some people, but I’m fine with it. Price is great too :)

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love the lemon scent of this product. The texture is a little bit sticky but serves great as a base for make up

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Very nutritive cream but smoth and gentle texture!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

good moisturizing texture, quality and benefits in any season

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Heavy feeling

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Feels sticky on the skin.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Due to poor liver function, my skin often turns out to be dry. I bought this cream because I have a lip balm from this company and it really restores chapped lips overnight. The cream is wonderful, nourishes the skin well and in the morning there is no dryness and tightness. Excellent value for money. Good package size. I will buy more. I recommend to try!