Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Excellent, versatile makeup product!

I love this product because it's so versatile. I use it for contouring, as a blush and even as an eyeshadow and I end up with a really natural, un-made-up look which I love. And, the fact that it is made by Physicians Formula and does not contain parabens also makes it a good choice. It is unscented which will appeal to more sensitive users. Highly recommended!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Arrived quickly and exactly what I wanted. I usually buy this brand in America but lack of travel got me googling for it. I find this bronzer the perfect colour for cooler seasons.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Strong Floral scent, which I do not love. But I do like Physicians Formula bronzers. It comes with a brush in a different compartment. Package is pretty. Looks like department store brands.

Posted on May 7, 2022

It’s nice, i wish it didn’t have so much glitter. However the glitter is not ad noticeable on the skin as I thought it would be.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I hardly make up so I try to use this, i hope easly to use

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great colors when you combine them and even you can use it as a eyeshadow the quality is great

Posted on May 15, 2022

The colour is very natural for casual use and there is a colour for the night and makes the face bright and shines naturally .

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I've been using this for years as a powder/bronzer. I love it.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Glowy skin, love in fall and winter, got a lot of complements

Love this one. Great shade and does not cause acne