Posted on Apr 23, 2022
Good

From all the pore minimising primers out there, this one is pretty good. It settles nicely, minimises the pores, and does not irritate my skin. It is a little greasy and I am not sure about the shimmer. My problem is that I am searching for a cheaper alternative to Clinique's Pore Perfector, and that, it is not.

Posted on May 3, 2022

The texture feels surprisingly greasy, but it works and doesn't have an unpleasant scent. It also doesn't sit on the skin or has an unpleasant feeling once on the face. The packaging is cute, and the product itself is colorless. For now, I think it works better than silicon based primers in tubes. Once I've used it longer and I'm still satisfied, I might chance my review to five stars.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Goes on super. Smells great. Makeup glides over and lasts longer. Love it. Just hope the ingredients are not toxic as a lot of them.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

it is a bit to buttery honestly, nice for when my skin is really dry

Very pleasant gives a little lighter look to my skin

c62a355d-4f64-414b-a309-5e90e7674c46
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Don’t buy!! TALC is One of the ingredients which can cause cancer! I bought thinking this product was safe...

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Great and has a lot of benefit best purchase

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Nice but I’ll like Elf more

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

Good product has a beautiful smell!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

magic thing! I'm 50, the skin is clean, but due to age-related sagging of the skin, the pores in the T-zone became noticeable, I always used the "golden egg" putty, it is gorgeous, but there is a feeling of heaviness and some tonal ones slip off when applied, but this primer is like- it brightens the face and there are pores, but they seem to be quite shallow and, accordingly, the skin of a uniform color becomes. I'm glad I bought it, the smell is slightly coconut, not annoying. The consumption is small, there is no scapula. Do not expect pores to overlap after acne, this thing is for unproblematic skin. It melts in seconds on a finger, no need to carry it between fingers, just wait 5-10 seconds. As the manufacturer says - in 50 seconds you will see the result. Good thing, I advise you from the bottom of my heart.