Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I liked this setting spray. It has nice non-artificial smell and doesn’t leave face dry as some other setting sprays. I am a bit worried that it won’t lasts too long, but I’m hope I’m wrong.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It’s an okay mist, but it didn’t exceed my expectations. It doesn’t set my makeup quite evenly; there’s still parts of my face that are left feeling dry and patchy. It also has a strong scent. Don’t like that either. Wouldn’t recommend for dry to normal skin textures.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

This setting spray seems good, smells delicious however I am unable to say whether it makes my make last longer, the spray itself is not the nicest as it kind of give big sprays so you must wait for it to dry. Overall not bad for the price and it smells very nice

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Does not cause acne ...fixes great and smells wonderfully with coconut

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

Good product has a beautiful smell!

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

To be honest, I'm buying a package! After all, the real thing is much more cute than the photo, and I'm really looking forward to using it every day. Above all, the scent is my favorite scent and it makes me excited! I love this brand from the beginning, so I wanted to buy more products! Just put one on the dresser and it's so cute!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Originally I don't use setting spray much, but I'm a big fan of Physicians formula coconut scented products, so I bought it! As a result, I am satisfied. Below are the impressions I used after setting the makeup firmly with powder. The appearance of the mist is basically fine, but as shown in the photo, there are some parts that appear in slightly larger grains, and the rest remains on the face. (Not as good as the mist from Innisfree or Kose ...) The scent is completely the scent of a hotel entrance in Hawaii. It's coconut. You can still feel the scent 5 minutes after spraying, and you can feel the coconut every time you stand or sit. Of course, it seems to be fragrant for the family with me. (Recently, it's mostly telework, and my family loves it, so there's no problem.) I didn't feel any change in my makeup. (Impression when walking outside at a temperature of 20 degrees with a mask for about an hour). As a skin care effect, I used it when I was worried about dryness during desk work, but I felt a little moisturized (the effect of changing the mood by the scent is higher!). * The bottle says, "Shake well before use and spray by writing X and T letters", but it was better to face up and spray once from above, evenly on the face. I hope you can use it as a reference for shopping!

0bcdb204-fb5b-4aa7-8afb-af3065a87f68

The smell is crazy because I'm a fan of Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter

1722afb3-9e28-45a3-88cd-cf9b82992e82
Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

works very long and has a strong but pleasant smell

d529bf94-a948-4e5b-a486-27cf71129466