Posted on Jul 31, 2022

i was doubtful aboit this mascara because often the safer ingredient types do not perform well but I was extremely pleased with this one. Great quality although packaging makes it look like a cheap brand. Nice texture. It goes on very easily and just one coat goves you great length & coverage. A second coat is perfect for a heavier more glamourous look. The brush seperates the lashes well and is a good size. it is a true black. Has a pleasant coconut scent (not chemically scented like some mascaras). it feels a little bit like a waterproof mascara when on but its not. it washes off quite easily with water and even better with a bit of cleanser or make up remover. There is no flaking or deterioration in coverage throughout the day. Doesnt sting or irritate on application. i will be buying again

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I love the quality of this product it gives a nice volume to the eyelashes. The mascara and the ingredients are all organic and do not harm the eyelashes. The size is also acceptable and it lasts for a few months. The color is dark black and the texture is smooth that can be easily washed with water.

I will talk about the quality and texture of this mascara; just perfect , it has a nice natural black color which i fall in love with on the first use the mascara brush is in a good size✨easy to apply and remove.

f93a03a4-69b9-4239-ac12-0c239642e6d1
4972e3cc-0fce-4c05-a907-7506638161af
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I really, really like this mascara! It is hard to find a good gluten-free mascara. This one does not clump, and looks very natural, while still giving good length, volume, and definition. I will definitely continue buying this one!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have a dry eye where mascara always has a burning sensation in my eyes but when I used the physician formula I can stay with the mascara on all day long, great product.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Really nice mascara, good brush, pretty packaging and hypoallergenic, suitable for sensetive eyes, bought with matching eyeliner.

357d1560-43ed-466d-bd98-7c046d48dbdb
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

i didn't like it that much, its not showing in my eyelashes, package is so nice but the texture is not really good. it's fine, but I won't use it again.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

It is great for daily use Even at night I recommend for people how have you work everyday

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

It is super black made my lashes so beautiful and the best thing about it that it lasts for sooo long , definitely recommended

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It has a nice scent and good texture, but if you are looking to have the long and more volume lashes you won’t get that effect. Personally, I won’t wear it for work or anything special.