Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Amazing lip plumper

This is my favourite lip plumper/gloss, which also helps hydrate and smooth my lips. It adds a beautiful glossy shine with subtle shimmer and my lips look fuller instantly. It does tingle when you first apply it and it has a pleasant fragrance. It’s great value as you don’t need to use a lot to get full, glossy lips.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The packaging is mess free, the applicator is convenient, and the gloss has a smooth texture and isn't sticky. It plumps up my lips slightly, and looks pretty on any lipstick and alone. It is almost sheer, but has a little color. I have trouble with strong scents, and this one is almost non-existent.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I thought it was gonna be bad but the quality is so good and benefit is that it covers ur dark circles you use it under ur eyes... the scent is normal….. the size is good for its price and it ages on ur skin good and the packaging was okay what would u expect it isn't fancy but it does the job the color matched my skin as well as the texture is good and the coverage is full coverage and composition is well as my concern id definitely buy this again

Posted on May 11, 2022

The color is nice and there is a sweet smell to it as well. I didn't see too much plumping, and it is a tad on the sticky side. Also, there was no seal or box that it came in... when you take the lip applicator out of the tube you can see the glossy liquid is less than half full.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I usually hate glosses, because of how sticky they are. This one is still sticky, but not overwhelmingly so. Like, my lips don't get stuck together when I smack them. The light stinging sensation is really lovely, and I like the tiny amount of glitter in it. My hair would probably still get stuck to it if I went outside. Overall I like it. It's not thick either, it seems like it would be but you can spread it to a thin coat and it's really nice.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I really like the feeling on the lips when I use this gloss. It is almost colorless and gives shine and volume to the lips. It has a delicate and pleasant scent and its texture is not greasy. The packaging is convenient and looks fancy.

Posted on May 11, 2022

although it doesn't enlarge the lips much, it does increase a little and is very comfortable! My lips got shiny and hydrate and also the scent is very good. The packaging is beautiful to carry in your bag and touch up!

I love this gloss. Not sure it plumps lips, but shine makes lips look larger. No strong scent, moisturizes well and has decent lasting power for a gloss.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Love the consistency! Kind of thick which makes it last longer, a slight difference but i like the gloss itself so i’m good with it not plumping my lips

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I really love my lips! They’re sexy and sweet ♥️ and my boyfriend said that he wants to eat my lips 👄

7c3491e6-c81a-4b36-8063-210a72dd9851