4.6

4.6

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I use it on myself. I'm not a baby lol, so guess it's suitable for all ages. The texture is perfect, gives satisfying hydration without being heavy or oily. The scent is really strong, sweet and flowery, yet natural. The size totally worthy, and the package is strong. Great for the dry season!

Global reviews (102)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

This lightweight lotion is perfect for moisturizing, especially during dry season. The scent reminds me of Hazeline snow cream, very refreshing. I use this baby lotion for my face after applying serum to lock the moisture. The texture is really light and gentle. Since the lotion contains squalane and ceramide, it makes your skin feel soft and glowy. Definitely worth a try if you have sensitive skin

810fa66c-c4e3-4c25-8b2e-1355b44d38c8
Posted on Mar 1, 2023

I love this body lotion for its mild moisture and nutrition (I use it for myself), and its natural light scent of aroma oils (I smell geranium mostly). It’s perfect for a cold season, in summer that would feel too greasy. But the size is quite small, only 150 ml.

c24af469-f1a1-42b5-bd99-8e6e5c7c29fb
Posted on Feb 12, 2023

Such a great option for skincare. The winter has been especially rough on my skin this season, so I've been searching for options to had to my routine. This has been a major help without feeling heavy or overwhelming. So glad I found this scent, that's incredibly gentile on my skin.

Posted on Feb 7, 2023

I love to use this for my toddler it’s very lightweight and the scent is very subtle yet fresh, it’s definitely a high quality product and the packaging is very nice. The product itself is very gentle and would work perfectly for sensitive skin especially during the cooler seasons where it tends to get more dry.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I use this lotion as an adult woman and love it. It's moisturizing and the scent is subtle and floral. It's a light texture and really holds the hydration in my skin. I can even use this on face without irritation and acne breakouts. It's gentle on my sensitive skin.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

We use this for my toddler daughter nightly and love it - it's lightweight and has a nice smell that isn't overpowering. You may need something more moisturizing if your child's skin is really dry, but for every day use this is great. She has somewhat sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate her. Plus the clean ingredients are great!

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Moisture Locking  Clean  Nontoxic  Plant Derived Squalane Dermatologist Tested Hypoallergenic  EWG Verified - For Your Health Our lightweight lotion gives instant, long-lasting hydration and replenishes the natural moisture of baby's delicate skin. Infused with the calming, 100% plant-derived aroma of rose, geranium, and patchouli, with no synthetic fragrances.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

this is my third time purchasing this product its amazing and the scent is heavenly I love it so much for my baby… the ingredients are 1000/1000 doesn’t contain chemicals or bad stuff just 100% natural and clean ingredients which is amazing … the package is handy and convenient. it does what Its supposed to do which is moisturizer.. my baby’s skin stays moisturized after I apply this through out the day.. it does contain natural fragrance so your little one may be sensitive to it but other than that I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jun 3, 2023

I use this for my hands. It has a strong scent, which I enjoy, but I'm not sure it seems like a "baby" scent because it's quite floral. It's very lightweight and silky, so best used as an everyday lotion, rather than a rescue balm. This is a big bottle! Good quality for the price.

Posted on May 23, 2023

love the smell and its gentle for my baby skin. Price is reasonable for a great qulity product. I will try other baby products from Pippete.