Posted on May 1, 2022
THIS IS IT!

OMG, I think I found the eye cream of my dreams! It's affordable, has a lightweight texture that nourishes, and best of all - is double the size of other eye creams! I am absolutely in love!!! I use it both in the morning and at night and it leaves my skin dewy and moisturized and feels luxurious without breaking the bank. So easy to apply with the narrow spout and should last a long time. So happy I bought two of these! Could not recommend it highly enough!

1e7fc633-eebc-461f-a7c8-21e426620168
888f0160-3726-4d92-b0b8-9e2f3acd9c71
9140f46a-3bb8-4593-81d0-174bd9f71a6e
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I like how lightweight it is! So far I’ve been using this for 3 weeks now and I like it! It doesn’t clog up pores or cause milia and it has a great ingredient list as well! Brightening wise, didn’t really notice it yet but it makes my eyes look more awake especially in the morning. Its 30ml for 11 SGD too so its actually a steal + its fragrance free too!

Mingzy
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I can’t tell if it’s great for eye bags as I don’t have such composition. Good for my sensitive skin and benefits my dry skin. Suitable for mature age. The quality and texture are great for this price. Acceptable scent not so strong. Good for any season to use.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I recommend this product for anyone who is looking for eyes cream to hydrate and to use while doing message fto the under eye area. I use it for about two weeks and I can feel it make the area smooth and I feel it sometimes reduces the lines. Recommended.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I'm giving this a five stars as the effects are really good on a very reasonable price. I'm very particular with eye products that I'm using and this one impressed me. it can be worn under make up as well. Will keep your fine lines at bay

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Excellent quality eye cream containing retinol. It has a very light texture and no scent. I use it twice a day in the morning and before going to sleep. It gently moisturizes your skin around the eyes, and if you use it frequently, you will get a good effect. Some of the small wrinkles vanished, but deeper ones remain still.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I absolutely love this eye cream. This cream has helped me with dryness around the eyes and I think that it made the dark circles a little less visible. It’s very affordable, fragrance-free, and has some amazing ingredients. It contains niacinamide, which can brighten the skin, and retinol, which is great for anti-aging and can help with dark circles too.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

It arrived 2 weeks after it was supposed to but by then my refund had already been processed. The package was intact. It is fragrance free and it am easily absorbs into the skin. I haven’t used it long enough to comment on its benefits. I used it both day and night and I have dry sensitive skin; however I haven’t experienced any irritation. There is no scent at all. The size is big enough to last at least a month. The texture is smooth and it really moisturises to about 70% for me. I think the quality is good.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I got this eye cream bc I've been suffering from dry skin round my eyes and they get super red if I use the wrong type of cream. This cream is so good with sensitive skin especially in the winter/spring season. It doesn't have that paste like texture like most others eye creams and it doesn't leave a shine under your eyes, it super subtle which I really do love. I was told not to use retinol in the mornings bc the sun counteracts the benefits of what its trying to do. So I only use it right before bed and the results are decent. Puffiness around the eyes has decreased and I guess my bags aren't so bad anymore. Overall happy with the product!