Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I was very sceptical regarding this product due to my previous bad experience with similar products of other companies. However, Before-you-go spray turned out to be most effective both for its original purpose and even helped in fighting bad odour on the kitchen litter bucket. Worth every penny, will continue to buy again

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I was a bit skeptical of the claims of this product, but I was pleasantly surprised by how well it works. It masks odors almost completely, as long as you remember to use it before you do the deed. Recommended!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

it actually works! I use like 5 sprays before my stage two business and there is no adore what so ever! Nor me, nor my family has to experience anything now, I’m so pleased!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Great fresh scent! I don’t necessarily think it’s worth the price tag as you can find much cheaper alternatives, but it does leave your bathroom smelling fresh and citrusy.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Fun product to try. Probably wouldn’t buy it at full price but when there is a discount is a great spray to check. The scent is nice and not as strong as usual air fresheners. Helps to reduce the smell in the bathroom and is easy to use.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Great product! Really works and i recommend it’ great quality

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It does the job and you should see the story behind the company.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Works like magic. My daughter says the poop now smells like lemon and ginger cookies 😂

Posted on May 16, 2022

The citrus smell covers up any other odor. It is very useful and very effective. It does what it says it does.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Nice smell, it seems that it does the job, although I haven’t been able to test if it really really works yet.