Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Such an amazing underrated product! Its one of those things which you might think is unnecessary but i’m grabbing it and using it more than i thought.. the smell is exactly how its supposed to be. Fresh and light, concentrated enough to cover the unwanted oders but not overwhelming. 10/10 would recommend

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I wanted to buy this for so long and finally found it on Iherb. I don't much like citrus so I ordered eucalyptus and spearmint. I was disappointed since it's have citrus smell. No eucalyptus, no spearmint. Just the smell of lemon yuppie. But anyway it works. I am not sure if I want to order it again.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Realy happy with that bottle, made my life outside easly to do such things without hasetate... If my review was helpfull please put on like.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Excellent price and large size of this brilliant product. A couple of sprays in the WC before you use it and the pleasant natural smell efficiently cancels out the pong. Great shipping service too.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I put it in the guest bathroom so that my guests would not be embarrassed by their “activity” in there. Very helpful product, considering buying a small version for my office ~

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

It works, and I love the scent! And also...for someone who cares about aesthetics, I love the bottle. It fits with the decor in my bathroom. My only complaint would be that I'm pretty sure we're going to use it up within a couple of months.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

It is a toilet odor killer. And he copes with stunningly simple! one zilch - and as if no one here just put a bunch, or farted. Never in my life have I come across such an instant air freshener that TOTALLY removes the smell. The perfume itself is almost not felt. No suffocation of disguise - sheer extermination of the stench.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

great for my guest bathroom , essential in every house. love this biggest size.

58827b5d-e3ed-4599-a829-f4f92837843d
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

My sister told me about it so I had to give it a try. It really works to help reduce/eliminate odor.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Works like a charm, have been using this for years. Smell can become obnoxious so I like to alternate scents