icarotwist
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Great!

I will definitely continue buying this product. It's hard or impossible to find a ketchup without sugar anywhere else. From someone who avoids sugar at all cost I recommend this product. Trust me you won't miss the sugar.

c8780099-1186-414e-91ea-6d2cc2c92cc9
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Finally managed to snag a bottle to try out and it did not dissappoint. I have tried other no sugar ketchup and they usually have malitol or sucralose, and a gel like texture with not much tomato taste. This was so much better in terms of texture and taste, much like regular ones just less sweet, price point is reasonable too! Will keep this on my pantry rotation! Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Buy for my dauther, she crazy about ketchup, thats why always try to found something more healthy.., she like taste, dont see different with another ketchup thanks God). But more old people, Who all life eat ketchup from MC donalds said that taste very different... If your family eat ketchup often of course i recommend buy something more healthy with good ingredients 👍

d4897c98-456c-4f53-9885-0d09a6d7ac50
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Cant believe this brand and this ketchup! It’s just everything!! Ingredient list and quality are crazy good!! Taste is just like regular ketchup or even better. Would love it if they can make a bigger size with a less price. Also package is so good!! Crazy how it doesnt include sugar.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Finally I have found a ketchup brand which contains clean ingredients! Since going on a low carb and sugar-free diet, ketchup was something I had to give up. I highly recommend this product and it has a great taste and consistency. This is now a permanent product in my pantry. The price is affordable

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

BUY THIS RIGHT AWAY! This is by far the best paleo/whole 30 ketchup available! It has the right texture and consistency, and the flavor is unrivaled. This is an absolute lifesaver if you are on a round of Whole 30. Highly, highly recommend this ketchup. You will not regret the purchase.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I absolutely loved the taste of this ketchup, there was no aftertaste, it’s got clean keto ingredients, it’s definitely pricey but it came in handy for our cabin trip…. I didn’t have to make mine from scratch so it saved me time,, I will keep buying these when crunched for time.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

decided to go sugar free with ketchup, because i realized i was using TOO much ketchup on everything because i was hooked on that extra SUGAR! also another plus on this ketchup is being in a glass packaging. it might not be as desirable, but tomatoes are very acidic, so being in a can or plastic is not the best thing... for the size it is small for the price, BUT the quality and ingredients are good so it is ok with me. also, after switching to sugarless ketchup, i find myself using and needing less with foods like to enjoy with. taste wise.. at first i was like "ICK!" but after some time i got used to it and now enjoy more than sugary ketchup!!! this is also good to introduce to my child since it isnt chocked full of extra sugar. in our pantry, i am always stocking up extras. always 1 in our fridge and at least 2 or 3 extras for when needed :)

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Wonderful tomato flavor with no sickening sweeteners! Everything doesn't have to taste like candy. Great quality, with just the right thickness. Ingredients are all the right things that should be in the product without additives, modifiers, and chemicals. It goes good on meats (especially meatloaf), potatoes, scrambled eggs. Best of all I like the pure product sans chemicals and sweeteners. I'll buy it again and again - it's perfect! Please keep making it and please don't change the recipe.