Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Been purchasing this yummy product since I first discovered it at my Coop. If you're a fan of A-1 steak sauce, this cleaner version will make your taste buds do the happy dance! Mark Sisson's Primal Kitchen products do not disappoint those of us in the Paleo lifestyle! But this product will delight all!

Posted on May 17, 2022

I’ll go over the Pros and Cons of Primal Kitchen Organic Steak Sauce Benefits/Pros: - Sugar free - great for people avoiding added sugar - great fo paleo-style diets - very nice taste - quality glass package (bottle). - high quality ingredients Cons: No negatives about this steak sauce. Conclusion: I love this stuff.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Great quality ingredients for a low carb diet. The size of the bottle is fairly big and it's in glass which is nice. iherb also wraps the package in bubble wrap so it comes safely to your home. I use it for my steak. The taste for me is a bit sweet for a steak sauce so I don't think I would buy it again. It's not bad but there are lots of others to try so for me personally I would look for one I like a bit more.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

A really nice sugar-free, keto diet friendly steak sauce. Be forewarned though that it's a steak sauce liquid - so don't expect it to be anything less than runny. I've used it as a marinade and also in a slow-cooker pulled beef recipe, and it worked out well! A bit of a vinegar taste to it, but otherwise spot on. Obviously there's no sugar so expect a bit of a different taste as compared to what you're used to, but given the clean quality ingredients, it's worth a try.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

No sugar or any artificial ingredients, but it tastes so good! This product really gave me the trust that I can try out other products from this brand! :)) Goes well with steak, but it also tastes like tonkatsu sauce at the same time. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 11, 2022

This steak sauce is tasty, reminds me of A1 sauce. I don't have steak too often but when I do this is the first sauce on the plate.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I use this as a breakfast sauce or in sandwiches. I wanted a substitute for a British brown sauce and basically this does the job however it is quite thin. Once you get over this, the taste is amazing. I will be buying more.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

we love all of the primal kitchen products. we like the fact they are sugar free without nasty seed oils. this steak sauce is definitely more vinegar based and delightfully tangy.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

this is rather smoothly liquid than thick sauce. To be honest, the taste was different than I thought. It tastes like vinegar with some spice. it is not like traditional sweet taste sauce. but I think this can work with meet dishes well.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

It’s def on the sour side and while I like it, I’m not sure I’ll reorder it. It’s really watery and if you’re not careful, it’ll pour out too fast. For almost $6, I think there’s *realistically* half a dozen servings, kind of a bummer :/