Page 1 - Reviews - Prince of Peace, Organic, Jasmine Green Tea, 100 Tea Bags, 6.35 oz (180 g) - iHerb

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This tea is such good value, i like all the prince of peace teas mostly lighter on the palette and easy to drink. Some may find it weak, so either use 2 teabags or less water, the price is so economical that i dont find it a problem to use 2 in a big mug. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

The best of its kind. Very happy with the product. iHERB is the top company i am dealing for many years. I dont mind even paying high taxes as I am in cyprus as they offer the best products and best service. Thank you once more for another smooth transaction

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Prince of Peace is amazing with their quality! The jasmine is light and fresh and the white tea is sweet and delicate. Does not taste like cheap tea soaked in jasmine scent, as some jasmine teas do! I run a few tablespoons amount of cold water over the bag and add hot water, but not boiling. I serve to delight guests! Everyone can be pleased by this tea! Children love too!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is a delicious green tea. It has a very smooth Jasmine flavor and it doesn't get bitter. When I brew it I don't add boiling water, I cool the hot water down with some cool and that also helps it from getting bitter. You also get a good amount of tea bags per package.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Love this tea. The amount per bag is small (enough to brew a small cup, perhaps too weak for a full mug) but I usually will use 2 bags. For the price, it's still great. I used to buy this from the asian market but happy to see it on iHerb for convenience!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Prince of Peace are such excellent quality organic teas and exceptionally reasonably priced. They don't tend to get bitter, either. I get the smaller size packages usually since as one person I don't use 100 bags up fast enough since the paper packets don't retain freshness as long as other types. Otherwise, it's a very pleasant genuine jasmine flavored tea.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Got this as the Green Tea was out of stock. Flavor is slightly milder than the Green tea as these are tempered by the floral flavor of jasmine. Will continue buying this brand of green tea.

55ef468c-2c38-4b2b-a96a-0ec93e6ec6a5
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love this tea. First time to buy this product and so far I like their vision and mission and also their packaging. It comes in 100s so it is a plus. I love bigger packaging cuz it saves money and boxes.

5a032e03-f83c-4df2-ba8a-f6de4215f498
Posted on Jul 13, 2021

we love jasmine tea and we also love green tea, this is a great blend, and will definitely order it again from iHerb in the future.

5905616b-9927-4be0-87e0-fabc7a38fe03
Posted on May 17, 2022

I brew it(for iced tea) and then pour it into a 1 gallon pitcher and fill it up w/water. Most green teas are very mild but the jasmine adds a more flavor. Very nice and what a deal. I would purchase again. (Only thing I hate are the individually wrapped tea bags. Waste of paper.)