Posted on Mar 22, 2022
Helped me a lot

Dealing with PC is all about trying many things until you find what works best for you. I have tried many products that didn't help. These insoles worked best for me. They help me manage the pain and walking with them is much easier. The price is really good so I think is worth trying.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

These inserts work well. They are good quality and fit well in my walking shoes. I do not have pain while using them. Because they cause me to use different muscles while walking, I'm not sure that they are the total answer for me. The insoles came with some suggested exercises that I hope will be helpful, too.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have the wonderful "Planters Fasciitis" My feet just ache. I thought I would give these a shot, I'm happy to report I did. Just for the fact that they are approved by: The American Podiatric Medical Association is enough for me. The benefits are they cradle my feet, which helps with the terrible burning in my heels which I feel all the time. I put them in my sneakers for walking daily and they help a lot that too. I can't recommend these enough, give them a try. They are also great quality and a pretty pink color.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I put it in my workout shoes . I jump, I run, I carry weights No pain and no suffering from plantar fasciitis. I have tried several heel supporters, but it is just rubbish I am thankful for this supporter a lot. I will definitely order more of them.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The insole seems to fit into most of my sneakers so far, and it does provide quite a good cushion. I have mild case of plantar fasciitis and have worn them for a week. I found that it could be a bit thick for other types of shoes than sneakers

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I injured my foot and was having such difficulty walking for long periods of times. This fit nicely into my shoes and provided instant relief.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

These soft orthotics are great, they fit in slimmer shoes than many unisex brands. Good cushioning and support. Holding up well to daily wear in my teacher shoes standing on hard floors. Will definitely order more.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

The insoles fit perfectly and really helped eased the tension and pain I experience in my heel. I simply added the heels to my shoes, no glue or special fitting required. Wonderful value for money.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This feels great on my feet. Helps with the stiffening tissues and keeps my feet comfortable for the whole day. All the support in the right places.