Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Wow! These work really well and the price is terrific! I got two pairs for my sneakers and in both pair, these worked well. I can tell a difference in my back and foot pain since putting these in!

i bought this pair of insole as my boyfriend loves.the one i bought him very much. it makes you feel like bouncing on the floor while you walk, making your leg kess tired after prolonged walking.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Soft and could give good amortization. But they are very wide and because of the softness it’s not possible to place them in shoes. I disappointed

Posted on May 13, 2022

These insoles are very comfortable and feel great on a daily basis

Posted on May 5, 2022

Useful and very comfortable. Easy to cut My favorite very helpful especially when you have plantar fasciitis must recommend

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Great quality insoles. Size fits perfectly and they don't move around. Comfortable. Help my feet feel less tired and more relaxed.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Comfortable and great value. Gives support and comfort especially for long walks.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Lovely very comfortable cushion and it’s light too super thin it won’t cause discomfort with your normal classic shoes

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Good but too big for me hope it was smaller

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Very comfortable insoles. I cut them to fit the size of my feet. I hope they can be used for a long time.