DonnaNitza
Posted on May 22, 2022

Being a big lover of sweets, but also looking for a decrease in kg, I chose from iherb.com several sweet and healthy snacks. Licorice is one of my favorites. Aromatic, tasty and healthy. All this, including appearance, is proof of a quality product made from natural ingredients. I like to take them with me when i'm walking.

20afabc9-7d82-4abf-83f8-24243acd3c15
57d13492-6329-406f-8372-d13ea121df65
2757861e-a7e8-4263-b4b9-0b73848fccf1
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I loved it. I used to buy “Australian Red Licorice” in the US, but can’t find any red licorice in Japan except online. This is more like the kind I used to buy. It small thick pieces, sweet and delicious but not too sweet. I ate the whole pack at one time.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Nice texture and good taste for low sugar. Not the after taste you may expect. However, I recently had some low sugar Wiley Wallaby. Same texture type (soft and chewy/Australian style) and flavor. However, the flavor was much more pungent with WW. If I had never had that brand, would likely enjoyed these a bit more. I did appreciate the single serving bags, however, as I can burn through a full bag faster than I should.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Yes, price was really affordable, I just didn't realise how tiny the size of a package is. No Idea about taste of this special candy - I like the other type of sweets and this one was purchased for my husband. So, imagine, it will be eaten in one go))))

Posted on May 13, 2022

I think these are nice because it is vegan and healthier than normal candy, with less sugar and small amount of calories. So it is a good diet food I think to still be able to enjoy some candy. The flavor was a little weird to me though and definitely not as good as normal licorice. I’ve tried other candy by this brand and I liked the flavor of the gummies better than the licorice. But overall I think this is still a relatively healthy and tasty candy option.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Really enjoyed these taste is similar to twizzlers but healthier option. They are vegan. You get about 20-30 in a packet they are small bite sized. I enjoyed the flavour the texture is chewier than twizzlers but I would buy these again for sure.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

They are nice. Of course they don’t have the same sugary taste because they are sugar reduced. They are great when you just want to have a piece with your tea.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I really liked the flavor of these and felt the quality was excellent. However, I felt they were too pricey for the amount of product.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Hard to believe just one gram of sugar. It taste good doesnt feel like you are eating licorice. Nothing like Switzer, Red Vines or Twizzlers!