Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I recommend to buy! An excellent product, I chose between others for a long time, I chose this one and did not regret it, the exact description coincides with the product exactly. Everything came as a whole. I am very happy with the product. Delivery is fast. I'll take more.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I’m pretty addicted to these! The protein amount is very good compared to the calories! This flavor was surprisingly good! It was like a sweet treat; I’d usually eat this at work when I needed a pick-me-up of sugar. I hope iherb continues to stock these because I will continue to buy them. The bar is pretty small though, but the size is thanks to the calorie count I’m sure.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Really tasty bar, great for on the go . I like to keep one in my purse. I eat a low carb diet, so this bar saves me when im hungry and not home. It has a chewy texture that I enjoy. The flavor is better than expected. the price is right.

bar's size and it's package is small, so it can be a very little, and healthy snack at any point during the day. it tastes good, it's a little chewy and it makes you chew well. it's sweet and it solves the cravings with as little as 1g of sugar! Great quality and source of protein!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

These are great when you need a low carb chocolate chip treat! One of my staples on my low carb, low fat, high protein meal plan!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

The taste is good .. The nutritional value is excellent and especially the protein precentage .. The price is cheap compared to the rest of the products. I recommend it to very much

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Taste, packaging, and quality is great. Size could be a bit better but for the calories and nutrients/ingredients it consists of, it’s pretty good

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Love this line. All flavors are a good small protein bar snack for work or jus day to day. Glad they're back in stock. I purchase these regularly

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

i love the size, good to add as a snack with low calorie. the taste is not man made sugary too. the bar is very easy to have in office and help to add more protein to your diet.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

in these snack series, i think this one has tje best taste feels cheewy, the size not so big, but for the value it is a greate snack would buy again