Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Excellent product and packaging. I bought it focusing on the composition that contains only good ingredients and does not contain parabens and silicones. After using it for a week, I noticed that dark circles under my eyes become lighter. Now I'm using this cream not only around my eyes, but on my face and neck also. The cream is light, absorbed quickly and moisturizes the skin well.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

It is difficult for me to judge the quality of eye cream, so I describe my subjective point of view. I'm 51, and make sure to apply eye cream at least once a day. This cream comes in a luxury package, and is pleasant on the facial skin. Another advantage is that the bexok allows you to use the desired amount, without touching the rest of the cream. Good value for money

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This is very glamorous serum to use! A small amount goes a long way, as I dab it around my eyes and top lip area until it absorbs easily. A little effect on the puffy morning eyes, but I am ever hopeful. At my age now every little helps, its taken a lot of years to discover there is no miracle cream for some of us. I like the container too. Forget the hype, use whatever gives you pleasure. This does for me.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Well, i am using it just a few weeks, so i cannot say exactly if i have any results about smoothing crow´s feet and fine lines, BUT one thing that is true and i really like it that it is removing puffs pretty much good and make great hydration.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I am a 24 year old and this eye cream works the best on my skin. It really moisturizes my sensitive skin under eyes and gives a slight lifting effect. The package is just wonderful, and there is a light scent of natural ingredients

Hi dear! This amazing product ACHIEVE A MOVIE STAR LOOK: It all starts with the eyes. The skin around your eyes is thinner and more sensitive. Gold improves the circulation around the eye area to reduce puffiness and dark circles.. REPAIR DAMAGED OR AGING SKIN: Fine lines and wrinkles are both caused by sun damage and lack of collagen production. Vitamin C and Retinol boost collagen production to help improve under eye skin elasticity.. GET THE YOUTHFUL LOOK YOU DESIRE: The skin around the eye area ages faster than the rest of your face. Use this anti aging eye cream for firmer, tighter lift and softened wrinkles and fine lines.. BALANCE DISCOLORATION AND COMPLEXION: As a new addition to your beauty care, this moisturizing retinol serum can help prevent water loss in the skin to combat skin discoloration and plump up the skin to reduce any shadows.. I like this lights fluid cream...for my matur skin it:s very amazing...it is easily applied and penetrates the skin..,And a big volume, I have not seen such a thing, so the eye cream is so big! A bottle with a pump,nice gold dizain looks beautiful-Elegant,good for my dark circles under the eyes , the skin immediately become lighter!Good luck for all to try it product!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Only been using it a short time, and while I don't see significant changes in the skin around my eyes, it has a very nice feel to the lotion and a pleasant scent. I'm hoping to see some results moving forward.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I don't know that this product is having much of an effect of reducing the look of wrinkles, but my main issue that is doesn't seem to absorb very well and often leaves a chunky residue.

agnishka
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I love how fast it absorbs into skin, it has no scent or irritation, very gentle.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It's the best eye cream I have ever used and it does not make my eyes water.