Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The scent of the product is so relaxing and I could notice visible results in just one week period of applying this oil, in to my tummy which was full of strech marks. Also I noticed that it is helpful to tighten my sagging tummy skin too. The size of the bottle is very reareasonable to the cost I had. It is with great pleasure that I recommend this quality product to anyone who worries about skin toning.

i have been using it for a week with light workout for the part i used the oil on and i already saw a big change. i recommend using it with the hot cream product. came with a pump.

0dbffce0-792e-49da-bb44-c4c5e5392887
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It comes with a pump head to replace with a screw top, so it's easy to use without spilling. It has nice citrus scents to calm and it moisturize all day. It's little bit thick in the hand, but it becomes lighter as you massage it into your body. It's good value for the size.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Very convenient package, arrived in separate box so no risk of spilling. Very good ingredients and composition. Essential oils make skin tender, good for sensitive skin, perfectly moisturize skin. Very good smell and quality product. Good size, lasts long. I use it for massage and very happy with result. Seems to be good for any age

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It's lovely after-bath oil, but I wouldn't say it has done much in the way of cellulite smoothing. The scent is simply wonderful, a citrusy blend that isn't overpowering. But I wouldn't say it has much skin smoothing or anything like that. I haven't tried it as a massage oil but its nice after a shower while the skin is still wet.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Love the scent smells lemony. Too soon to see results but I've used a similar product with the same ingredients and like it. You have to massage deeply into skin to get circulation going. Quality is not too oily.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I am in love with this stuff! Never have I found a product that smoothes skin. This does. Honestly shocked! Smells good. Makes skin look and feel good.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I used this for this first time today and it made my skin feel so soft and supple. It has a nice pleasant scent a bit lemony. It rubs in really well too. Can't wait to see results after 6 weeks

Posted on May 30, 2022

I Love this oil, comes with the pump. Great aroma. I use it after the shower. Gives a relaxing feeling, but needs to be consistent to see results on cellulitis.

Posted on May 23, 2022

It gives my legs a very light feeling. I don't use it long so I can't say anything about cellulite smoothing yet, but I'm happy with the product.