4.6

4.6
Posted on May 15, 2022

I just received this, but as far as the description, it is supposed to have benefits for skin and hair. I like the packaging, the scent is a bit strong and the size is ok. It is good quality. I bought it for my sensitive skin. I will update after use.

60f85922-88f0-4c42-b1d8-842cb3bf675b
Posted on Apr 30, 2022
1,991

This oil has many useful purposes as an antibacterial or anti inflammatory to sooth problem skins or blemishes. Especially useful for acne prone skins and other issues, even for atheletes foot or other skin conditions. Mix it with other essential oils or just use it n its own topically to suit your needs. Recommended.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I’ve used this oil for a few days, and i can already tell that my skin likes it. I have combination skin that is acneprone, with some scars and a bit of dryness, and i’ve notised that the current acne is better and it seems like it’s preventing more acne aswell. My skin feels soft and moisturized. The texture of the oil is thick, almost like castor oil. Only a few drops is needed, and my skin doesn’t get greasy during the day if i use it daytime aswell. The color of the oil is very dark, greenish, and it actually gives my skin a nice glow. The smell is a bit like curry though, but at the same time the oil feels so good for the skin that it’s worth it. I don’t know how it works on scars yet, but fingers crossed that it will reduse those aswell 🙂

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

My dad has dry and itchy skin (especially scalp and back). The traditional tamanu oil is usually quite thick in texture, and for his condition it could be messy to apply before bedtime. This product is a bit more light and as good as the traditional one. So far my dad is satisfy with the quality of this product.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I use this on my face anytime I feel my skin may be flaring up. It is pretty heavy and I tend to not use it every day as it can be a little intense for my skin and sometimes too frequent use causes my skin to get a little irritated. I love though that it has multi-uses and can be used for anti-fungal activities.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I bought this based on the size and price as I know that tamanu is expensive and effective. It is excellent value for sure. I would advise to be careful as the dropper is messy as the liquid is quite thin. Smell does not bother me (I see other reviews that people find it strong but I can't really smell anything other than a mild earthy smell). The reason I bought it is for two weird rash/red raw marks on either side of my neck that could be a contact eczema or maybe signs of inflammation. I have been using this for 1.5 weeks and I can see that it is breaking down the redness bit by bit to heal and reveal new skin beneath. As with all natural remedies it is not the instant fix of a steroid - but we know that hence why we shop on iherb!!! So, great value, great product, just be patient!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The product works great so far, can’t wait so see the full benefits !! Great quality package and size for everyday/frequent use depending on your skin sensitivity. I did not notice a scent, very gentle, no concerns at all! I am 23 years old & have growth stretch marks so I’m not sure how it would affect others with stretch marks.