Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Bitter Melon is really good for blood sugar but is usually unpleasant to my taste buds. This rehydrates quickly and the flavor is not bad alone and really fine in a salad or a vegetable dish. I love the fact that it is organic, and it is very convenient to keep and to prepare.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Bitter melon is not available locally so I was excited when I saw this. Excellent quality. Easy to use, I add a few in biriyani (cooking with the rice) or in curry. Taste wise I don't find it spectacular, but it is pleasant. I am mainly interested in it for its many health benefits.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Have read many articles and reviews of bitter melon tea in hopes of lowering blood sugar levels. I’ve tried many bitter melon tea bags although I like that this is almost like eating bitter melon in its natural state. Taste is pleasant. I will be purchasing again.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I bought it for my mom with diabetes, and on the first take she says that it lowered her blood sugar drastically! So I would consider it a success. Will buy some more

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Purchased for my mum as a gift to help to balance blood sugar. Its easy and convenient in the dehydrated form to be used for cooking

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

very bitter taste, of quinine,suppress immunity response,suitable for chronic inflammation, autoimmune diseases. this products, with seeds, toxic,discard.the.seeds. maybe try to put seeds in soil,watering, see if can grow.leaves,edible.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I use this product as part of a tea (1 of 5 ingredients). The tea turns out great - very tasty.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It's less bitter than the actual melon. I hardly noticed the taste in soup or chili but the texture is chewier than the actual melon when cooked.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

purchased this for a family member who said it works well for controlling blood sugar and other diabetic issues

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Easy to rehydrate. A nice addition to salad bowls. Good for stabilising blood sugar.