Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It has a great smell and taste of turmeric, so if you don't like the smell you will not like it. It is really good for cooking, i use it for rice. The size of the jar is small but I use it combining with other ghee because it colors the food. It should be benefic for health and much better than using other oils.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I am mixing it in the shaker with my morning coffee and start the day with a boost. It is tasty, cuts my appetite and already lost 1kg in a week! I highly recommend this Indian elixir. Cheers!

norihito
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Very good ghee. The manufacturer uses cultured ghee, and the spices are really fresh, as a result, it has really rich and kicking flavor. I recommend this. A small caveat; don’t wear good cloths. The stain is super strong.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

excellent quality. very impressed . I take a scoop on a empty stomach once a day

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Pretty good, definitely put some thought into the formulation of disn.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

good healthy

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it because I thought it could be put in butter coffee, but the color of turmeric is quite strong and the blender bottle seems to be colored, so I enjoy it in other ways. The aroma of ginger and turmeric is so good that I'd like to put it in warm almond milk or soy milk. Looking at the instruction manual inside, it seemed to be good for cooking, so when I put it in the lentil curry, the richness came out and it became an excellent curry. It is strictly contained in a double box, and I feel that it is carefully made.

0bfdcd80-50f7-492b-b1f9-c1a7649e669a
cc64540c-f985-4ce0-a81c-a4d711773fcd
c8607074-4d84-460a-a5c1-c3f40470489b
neroneko
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

When I was looking for ingredients to make golden milk, I found this one that contained all the ingredients without buying them separately and bought them immediately. Turmeric (turmeric), black pepper and ginger in a glass fed gee. Since the yellow color of turmeric is deep, it will be difficult to remove if it adheres to a white cup or cloth. If you bleach it, it will fall off ... However, the taste is not peculiar and it is delicious. Even if you apply it to bread or add it to soup or curry as a secret ingredient, the flavor will increase and it will be delicious.

cf6d8638-8391-42df-b9a7-691db9f7a52f
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Loved the taste of this and one just feels how good it does for the body. Tumeric (ingredient in turmeric) and pepper are a powerful bomb against inflammation, in addition, coconut oil and ginger have many health benefits. I was unlucky enough to spill a little when I opened the box, with the result that both clothes and things in the house got yellow stains, which are difficult to remove. But if the accident is out: scrub with sugar! I mix this in sauces and soups, and drink (juice) but often I just take to eat it as it is, as an extra booster. Recommended. Iherb packs the product well in 2 boxes, so no mess in the package!