Page 1 - Reviews - Pure Planet, Fulvic Zeolite, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Best detox there is. With all the poisons put into our foods, cleanses the entire body. Definitely felt the heavy metal detox symptoms from my body a week in while taking this when I decided to go out to do my usual walk w/ the dog in the middle of the day. It took about a week for my body to recuperate but now I feel a hundred times better

7d2a5be0-5dfa-4131-8834-49d3cf2a27ed
191b1dda-dbdb-4d25-b3ec-9254fc9c1d35
4d57dc82-af08-4be0-adcd-5e44be31e74c
eca17a07-bcf6-4f17-a714-f4be65b8708f
1cdd79c9-0fdf-476d-a3e5-1cd9918738fd
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Strong, pure and potent, great product especially for the recent climate and detox schedules. The amount should last 6months+ really good buy for long term use. Quality product that's applicable to the whole family. Products like this are rarely used but highly benefit, recommend this supplement to everyone. Packaging is in a glass bottle and should be kept out of direct light and in a dry location.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Fulvic Zeolite is a natural detoxifier. I mix it with Chlorophyll drink to boost its effectiveness. Does not have any taste or smell. Safe to use for kids too.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

The product is so safe and effective, I’ve used it in my 2 year old (coupled with liquid silica) and seen dramatic improvements her speech.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This is really good and does what it says, doesn’t taste bad which is a bonus. I’m seeing great results from using it.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

Zeolites are an amazing all natural mineral that has been proven to remove the toxins, free radicals and heavy metals from your body. This mineral, which is approved by the FDA as safe, has remarkable physical properties. It is one of only two minerals that is negatively charged by nature.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

It is very good product, I take it because it help in many ways our body, in my case to help my immune system, to remove heavy metal from body. It contains a lot of vitamins and minerals which enter direct in cells, it have anti-inflammatory effect. I just start to drink it and I feel more energy.

jojo
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

for my lovely boyfriend ,in god willing it will work

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

this is a great price for this zeolite ..i noticed some other brands where much more expensive..i got it on sale but not sure if i can afford to buy it on a regular basis it's also a local company which is nice

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I love this stuff! It has helped a lot with detox