Posted on Aug 24, 2021
Excellent product!

I was looking a replacement for cerave night cream as I did not like their new formula. This cream is free of fragrance and essential oil. It repairs the broken skin barrier and plumps the skin leaving it looking more moisturised and healthy. This product is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. all the ingredient are super beneficial. if you use retinol and aha/bha then it is a must have as it will help you heal and recover the skin fast. I highly recommend this cream! Please like my review if it helped you.

c91ae531-2e5d-483a-b58d-7d1cc90c9d69
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This cream is lightweight and fragrance free, with great hydrating power. It was perfect for my acne prone skin, since it calms down with centella and helps to brighten the skin with niacinamide. As you can see from the photo, I’ve used it up completely l, and would 100% repurchase.

f768a1fc-22b1-47db-98b4-71b3e334aa2f

This moisturizer is amazing for my rosacea sensitive skin. Surprisingly, it feels thicker and more moisturizing than the purple one from this brand (even though that one is called "sleeping pack"). This has amazing ingredients (Centella, niacinamide, beta-glucan, ceramide np) for an impaired skin barrier and for soothing in general. My skin is also acne prone and this hasn't given me any breakouts. Will definitely repurchase! If this review helped you, please give it a like ;)

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I have combination-oily skin which gets worse and inflamed before/during my period. At those days my skin is more sensitive and I end up with redness all over my face, so I decided to try this cream. The consistency is thick so you need a small amount. I apply it only to particular inflamed areas, for me thats the cheeks. Furthermore, I use it only at night because it leaves white cast and It takes some time to absorb. it did reduce my redness, calmed my inflamed skin Actually it felt soft and silky. If you have dry skin you can use this cream in small amount all over you face. To sum up, I recommend this cream. If my review was helpful to you please use a Thumbs Up ^_^

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I LOVE this moisturizer!! I have dry, sensitive skin and it repairs my dryness like a dream. It sinks into the skin and leaves it with a slight dew. My skin looks healthier and glowier when I use it consistently. I love that Purito made a fragrance free version for more sensitive types like myself. My only request is that they make a super size version so I can enjoy it for longer :)

This is that perfect cream for using after applying Retin-A at night and letting it sink in. Then small amount of this cream mixed with a few drops of water patted onto my face...Voila! No scent, no greasy feel, no sting, no uber dry feel - happy face in the morning. I love this formula and am pleased I found it for my sensitive skin. It is also good for chapped and cranky skin. It has a light feel for as much moisture as it imparts. I also have started using it in the morning before applying sunscreen. It plays nice with all my sunscreens and makes them go on easier. And...the price is right. The formula is about as clean and effective as you will find.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This is a nice simple moisturizer, the texture is light cream, the packaging is good like other Purito items, at least what I tried already. I use it usual at as last step in my nighttime routine, there is no scent at all, I do not have super sensitive skin (my skin is oily combination), but I think it could work well for sensitive skin type as well.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

light texture and easy to apply on face. takes a minute to fully absorb. skin feels smooth, moisturized and nourished. doesn't leave an oily texture. i use it under sunscreen. i have oily to combo skin and it is winter now. i don't like the squeeze tube. i prefer a pump bottle when i use creams. its just easier for me to use.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

For a cream, this is light and soaks in very well. I like how it feels, and how it moisturizes my skin without irritation. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is completely calm without any redness. This works well under makeup (I use Jane Iredale PurePressed Powder foundation), and is not greasy at all during the day. My new favorite facial moisturizer!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Very economy cream with pretty good quality, I use it once a day in the morning during winter period and it is enough moisturizer for my combination skin. I think it's also fit for normal skin. Inside carton packaging is useful information about cream

e645a267-19cc-4f48-8764-3889755b1b55