KellyK
Posted on Apr 1, 2022
OOooo, the ingredients in this are stellar!

What can I say? Iron oxides, zinc oxide, niacinamide, madecassoside, asiaticoside, asiatic acid and madecassic acid in a BB cream is a win win to me! As a Holistic Nutritionist, I got into Korean skincare about 18 months ago and have been very impressed. This BB cream leaves a nice tint, soothes the skin, and holds moisture in my 52 year old skin. It is natural looking, but with great coverage. Your skin will look clear, dewy, and even. Great product! Ps. one downside; aluminum in skincare is NOT the best, metals in products that get absorbed into the skin are concerning so I hope they remove this ingredient from an otherwise great product! If this helped you, please consider liking :)

d942c930-252c-4a0e-9868-e4c63f1ef84a
CynWatt
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

My favorite BB cream so far has been the Missha Perfect Cover. It performs so well and the price is very affordable. Jessica Braun on YouTube did a video comparing these 2 bb cream. She was fond of it and i was inspired to give it a try as well. Purito BB cream does not disappoint me. The performance, consistency, texture, coverage, moisture level, blendibility are 95% similar to Missha bb cream. The finish is definitely radiant/natural glow. The cream gives light to medium coverage depending on application method. Damp sponge will yield a natural, moisturised, skin-like finish while using brush will give you a more perfected coverage. This cream blends like a dream, it just sinks in to the skin without any hard works. I have an oily combo skin thus i always need to apply setting powder on my t-zone. Being a radiant/hydrating bb cream (just like the Missha), it doesn't have oil control ability and. My skin turns shiny within a few hours and i need to blot my t-zone at least once to reduce the oiliness. If you have an oily skin and looking for a long lasting foundation/bb cream, this is definitely not the best option. I only wear this when i know i'll be staying at home (no masking) and just want to even out my complexion with the extra bonus of SPF protection (over my sunscreen). The significant difference is in the shade/tone of the cream and the fragrance. Purito #21 is significantly more grey compared to Missha #21. However when it's blended onto my skin, it doesn't appear greyish on my skin at all. Wearing both brands on each side of the face, i couldn't tell much difference in finished skin tone. It shows how blendable they are. As for the ingredient, both bb cream have a mix of chemical and physical sunscreen. The downside of Missha bb cream, it has mineral oil, fragrance, linalool, citronellol. Purito has none of those irritating component that can aggravate sensitive skin. Purito cream is better formulated in terms of providing a bunch of skin beneficial ingredient. Consequently, we get less amount of product in Purito for a similar price range. Both products are A grade in my opinion so you can try either one or buy both since they're affordable. Hope my pictures helps 😁

0cb87e9b-3a7c-465b-90a4-cc08dfa5a70d
e2e72697-951f-4a16-986b-15a4753e5156
94c60473-053c-41fe-bdc3-0e6200059d63
0d071a83-b3c4-43f0-9138-7f9197754d20

I love discovering new brands, especially when it comes to skin care and beauty products. BB cream is my absolute must-have when I do natural makeup. Benefit: A water-based cream with SPF 38 is a huge plus for me. Now, when the sun is active, I can go for a walk and do not think about SPF and the lack of protection. The texture is medium in density, it spreads very easily and thinly over the skin. You can feel that the cream is water-based. The coverage is beautiful as the cream illuminates my skin, makes it visually much healthier and more rested. Ideal for combination skin. Color: I chose a medium tone for myself from the standard Korean shade range. A very high quality BB cream, suitable for all ages. and skin concerns.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I have been using this BB cream for a while now and I really like it. It offers light to medium coverage and has added benefits of SPF and other ingredients like centella asiatica, niacinamide, panthenol and allantoin, no fragances or irritants . Purito is considered a "clean" brand, and you can confirm when looking at their ingredient list. And t he price is hard to beat. When applied it has a weird color but it changes right away to a more natural shade, leaving a nice light dewy finish. I hate the feeling of wearing foundation, and this cream feels like you have nothing in your face. My only complain is that it doesn't come in many shades, so sometimes I have to mix the light with the medium to get the final shade that I need (specially in summer time when my skin gets a little darker).

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I got the shade #21 light beige. First impressions when I squeezed some out of the tube "that looks to dark", then I put it on my face and was thinking that it was actually to bright. After blending it in and give it a few minutes to settle it ended up beeing a really nice match. I was seriously looking at myself saying "Wow!" It feels great, spreads easily and gives a slight coverage. So exactly what I wanted! It also doesn't have any scent to it, which is nice.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is one of my holy grail bb cream products ñ, probably the only face product I’ve used that does not make me look like I’m wearing makeup. Sad to see that it’s out of stock hopefully it comes back in my shade so I can get some more. No scent and have a good amount for the price. I’ve heard many comparisons to the misha one so I’ll be also trying that one. Has a great quality for the price overall

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This is my second tube! Gorgeous glowy finish and perfect coverage! I have shade 21, good for fair skin without pink undertone. Texture is really light and creamy. It has neutral scent, so it’s perfect for sensitive skin. Packaging is really good and travel friendly. Noncomedogenic product, good for acne prone skin!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Purito BB Cream is such a great product! It covers well but isn't heavy. The color (light beige) matches my light skin tone well. (It seems a little gray in the bottle, but the color warms up when you apply it to your skin.) It also seems like it moisturizes and improves my complexion! There isn't a strong fragrance to irritate skin, so that's an additional bonus. They don't test on animals, either - excellent!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I hesitated to purchase this because I have very fair skin and a lot of tinted sunscreens look too dark or too orange. This bb cream far exceeded my expectations. The color looks a little too gray as it comes out, but somehow it blends into my skin and actually works quite well to conceal redness and undereye circles. I haven't had an issue with it creasing, but I usually add a dusting of powder over it. I have sensitive, dry skin, but sometimes get oily around my nose. It doesn't irritate my skin or cause burning around my eyes. It has no fragrance.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is the second time I buy this product. I'm a pretty pale person, and it's really hard to find a product that works for my complexion. I buy the shade #21, which has a grey undertone, so when it oxidizes on the skin it doesn't give you that orange look. I would say the coverage is light, but if you prefer a heavier coverage I think this product is buildable. The BB cream can be easily blended, leaves a nice subtle coverage, and it evens out the skin without feeling like it’s a thick layer. FYI, this product gives you a dewy look, so if you don't like this, I would suggest applying a translucent mineral powder over it.