Posted on Oct 14, 2021

The texture of this product is so unique!! it almost feels like a cleansing balm, but it foams and works well for my oily skin. It is gentle on the skin and didnt make my face dry. I recommend it and will definitely buy again! Please like if my review helped ❤

cf714d01-4550-4318-966e-145459b6655d
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

l use this cleanser as a second step of double cleansing.l love that it doesn't strip my very sensitive skin, leaves it calm and hydrated. Has little smell, but it is nice and don't bother me. you need a small amount of product to use, so cleanser will last for a long time.

This has been an amazing foaming cleanser during the summer time. My oily skin needed this to clean all the dirt and oils from the day and left my skin feeling very soft but not dry. The ingredients are great and despite the smell ( I never cared if products didn't smell good) I love everything about this product. One thing I will mention is I switch to a gel cleanser during the winter months because this one is better suited for summer time when it is more warm and humid out.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love Purito products in general. So this foam cleanser, no surprises, I loved as well. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin. Doesn't dry it out and removes all impurities and dirt from the day. And will last you forever, as you need very small amount for 1 time use.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Seems to be working fine! Haven’t felt anything drastic on my skin, I use a small amount in the evening and it foams, then I rinse it. The smell is gentle and not too strong in my opinion. It comes in a decent size. I have oily dehydrated skin.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Apparently I just love everything from Purito. My whole skincare routine is slowly becoming 100% Purito. This cleanser comes out as a cream, so you expect it to be a cream cleanser. But it actually lathers up like crazy. I guess the initial cream aspect makes it really gentle and moisturizing. My skin is rosacea-sensitive skin and also acne prone, this cleanser hasn't caused any issues and the skin feels soft and not stripped. Tip: It's nice to use this cleanser with a sponge of some kind (I use a konjac one) and squeeze the sponge a few times to create a rich lather. It cleans very well without the stripping part. Will purchase again. If this review helped you, please give it a like ;)

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great soap. It's white and shiny, but once applied on wet skin it lathers, creating plenty of foam. Has no added scent, so it has a very delicate soapy smell. Very gentle, leaves skin soft and not dehydrated. Good for sensitive skin. Can be used daily. Great product, I really like Purito.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I might sound dramatic but i genuinley feel like this cleanser is my match made in heaven. It's just so gentle and basic yet it cleanses deeply and effectively and it leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized but not stripped!! It helps me maintain a clear complexion, I've purchased it twice and will continue to do so. On top of that it has a reasonable ph!! I'd say it's fairly similar to the Dokdo cleansing foam in terms of consitency and fragrance.

I am impressed by the fact that this cleanser is mild, unscented, loaded with good ingredients and does the job of cleaning the skin without stripping it. A small amount on your finger will lather up nicely when added to a wet face. The price is right. It also has the added benefit of not stinging my sensitive skin and contains Centella (one of my go-to ingredients.) It is not flashy or fancy - it is just good. I will re-order it.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Gentle cleanser yet efficient, remove makeup wihtout stripping the skin, the size of the bottle is quite big, a little goes a long way. The composition of the cleanser is quite clean, and it is suitable for sensitive skin. I use it every morning and night, it is suitable for any age and especially for mature skin.