Posted on Apr 16, 2022
Love the texture...

I may be alone here but i adore the slimey texture of these masks. Especially if you put them in the fridge and or sit in front of a fan. My face is always hot and red and these are so soothing to me. I would describe the scent as mild. Nothing in these masks offends my sensitive skin. I get a good hour of wear from these masks and I believe that's due to the slimey texture of the serum. This probably isn't the most appealing description but it's what comes to my mind.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I love Black tea line from Pyunkang Yul. First of all the packaging is so beautiful and luxurious and it feels much more expensive that it actually is. The masks are great quality and I use them when my skin feels dehydrated, dull and in need of extra love. I usually wake up with glowy, plump and beautiful skin next morning.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

After peeling off the mask, it left a layer which made the face looked shinier. Quite comfortable when the mask was on the face. The mask is quite small though, and my face is quite small. But there are enough serum to apply on the areas without the coverage of the mask too.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Another great product! I love everything I've ever used from Pyungkang Yul and this is no exception. Face looks plump and glowy afterwards. Recommend.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great masks!! I love the quality if the actual mask. It is a great, soft cotton that just sticks to your face, in the greatest way! The essence makes your skin super soft and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

First of all - the packaging is stunning. Secondly, I enjoyed using these sheet masks. They were moisturizing and I will continue to use them through the winter months.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Holy grail mask. Whenever I treat myself to it, I feel like Ike my skin gets brighter and plumper for the next few days. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I like the mask. It's moisturizing but requires some patient to apply the mask on face. The sheet is pretty small, not be suitable for wide face user

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It is just ok for dry skin and the mask contains a good amount of antioxidants. But it is hard to take apart when taking it out of the package and does not fit on the wider face.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I really like this masks. They are so hydrating and leaves my skin so smooth and refresh. One of the best masks I tried.