Page 1 - Reviews - Quantum Health, Lip Clear Lysine+, Cold Sore Treatment, 0.25 oz (7 g) - iHerb

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This product is AMAZING!! I was really skeptical at first but it did cut the healing time dramatically. I suffer from Herpes and the regular Acyclovir medications (tabs and ointment) did not help. This stuff helped and Herpes wad gone within 3 days. I am really satisfied and I will definitely continue to purchase this product.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Overall, it's pretty good. I used it for a cold sore and it helps with the symptoms upon application. However, after around 12 hours to 1 day, I will sometimes need to reapply it. It has been around 4 days and my cold sore has not gone away though. **EDIT: So I have applied it much more liberally now -- using it every 2 hours as the instructions state. The cold sore is much better. So be sure to apply it as often as necessary to get the necessary benefit!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This product is phenomenal! If I apply it as soon as I get the "tingle" from the beginning of a cold sore, and keep applying it all day, it will be gone the same day...unbelievable. Even if I don't catch it in time, the cold sore will never swell up and will be gone in 2-3 days. I keep several tubes around...one upstairs, one downstairs, one in my purse, one in my car! I will never be without it!Above and b

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This the best coldsore cream I have ever used and I get them a lot when I'm stressed. The only problem is that everyone will take yours and you will need to buy two so you have one to hide from everyone else

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

My skin is very sensitive . . .some food allergies also cause reaction. This ointment is always to the rescue . . . it works. No matter how your nerve endings are screaming, it soothes. A little goes a long way.

Posted on May 1, 2022

If you feel that cold sore is coming and put this on, after some time there won't be anything and even makes lips softer.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

the product doesn't have a real effect, it just moistures the sore and nothing more. But in general you can't do much with sore but only strengthen your immune system